Prayers, vibes for Red Cat, please

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a relief!! Red Cat please don't scare your meowmy (and all of TCS) like that again. If only cats could talk (in english i mean!). Your story struck close to home, just two nights ago there was the horrible sounds of a cats screaming and then silence. You see all the lights on my street go on, we were all out looking for the cause. But no idea what happened. I just had to pray that it wasn't as bad as it sounded.

fostermom1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sounds to me that he escaped a coyotte. What a lucky cat.Good job everyone our prayers worked

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I'm SO happy that Red Cat is home and SAFE!!! I've been thinking about him since I first saw this post, hoping so hard that he would just show up, and he DID! I've got happy tears in my eyes - I can only imagine how happy you must be.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so happy and relieved for you and Red Cat that he made it home safely!

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad that Red Cat is home. Red Cat no more running away and scarring meowmy

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was scared to open thios thread tonight and so happy when I saw what had happened. You must be so relieved. Give RC a big hug from me.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am soooooo glad that Red Cat has come home and is okay! I was upset when I read what you thought had become of him. . .how lucky he's home and safe!!!

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whew!!!! I just read this thread now, and I was already holding my breath!!!!

I am SOOOOO happy that you have your baby back!!! Please keep us updated on his recovery!!!