Prayers Needed for KittKatt

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Winchester

How is she? Do you have any updates?
Sorry I don't. I haven't heard from her yesterday or today. I will post again if I hear how she is. Keep up the prayers for her.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey y'all,

Thanks to everyone for the good vibes & well wishes: It means a lot to me.
And a special thanks to Blueyedgirl for posting this for me.

I'm feeling half way decent today, so I thought I'd pop in to say hi and let y'all know that I'm still around. I don't know what's going on but I intend on finding out when my doc gets back from maternity leave in May. I'm thinking the problems I've been having are blood pressure related, since I've experienced feeling like this before. I'll feel okay for awhile, then start feeling awful again. I think I might now be borderline diabetic too, so that's something I'm gonna have the doc check in to. I also think that all the recent stress I've been under hasn't helped any: I know that a lot of stress can cause havoc with one's health. I've been putting off going in to have tests done because I didn't have any medical insurance and couldn't afford to pay for everything out-of-pocket. But now that my disability insurance has kicked in, I intend on getting some testing done. I sure hope it's nothing serious!

I plan on popping in as much as possible - health permitting!

Thanks again for all the vibes!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope the tests show it's nothing serious, and can be fixed quickly