Prayers needed for kittens.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good on you Becki, fingers crossed for her handing over Piglet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. I am so nervous that something will go wrong...that she will back out. Even if all the kitties get speutered, I'm not sure how she can provide for so many, but at least they will not be reproducing!

anjya

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh dear.. this sounds like a situation i was in with my aunt. Imagine a two bedroom second floor apartment, three people (two adults, one young teenager), no income besides wellfare and somewhere around 30 cats and kittens. One thing you might do... sit down with this owner and make it really clear what can happen with inbreeding. I dont know if thats a situation here but it very well could be or become. My aunt began with three, two sisters and a brother from the same litter. What a mess! I am sure you can get some hard cold facts about what can happen. If this person has any common sense and love for her animals that might "wake her up". Maybe it might be harsh but sometimes those "cold hard facts" can make someone begin to use their head instead of their heart.

I wish you the best! Good luck...

Tip'n Proffy's mum

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so so happy right now! Two females and one male cat were speutered this morning. Plans are ready for the additional adult female and ALL NINE KITTENS, including 4 boys and 5 girls! One more female (Kanga) is hard to catch, but is staying at another home, where she is not exposed to males. And Tiger is still outside, but was spotted by his owner Saturday. The owner has a trap, and will set it tonight to try to catch him. And will then use the trap to get Kanga.

This will leave only Piglet, who is pregnant. Lets continue to pray that she will let me foster Piglet, and adopt out her kittens.

I am so happy!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so pleased to hear this, have everything crossed for Piglet.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Becki, your updates are such good, good news!! it really renews my faith - bless you for overcoming the overwhelming odds - and the kittens who wont be born just to suffer thank you too!