Prayers need for sick kitty

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh this is wonderful! I just found this thread, and when I read your original post, I thought the worst -- we just had some foster kittens a couple of months ago who had maggots, and they had to be enemas and a dose of worming medicine... and one of them still didn't make it, bless her heart. But it sounds like this baby is going to do fine! Thank goodness... and many many vibes for your little one...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

misstorri

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi everybody, I'm so excited I cant stand it. Neuman is the cutest sweetest kitten ever. He purrs so loud gives the best headbutts, and meows for attention constantly.No wonder everyone at the vet wanted him. He's asleep in my bathrobe right now. He loves to be close to you body.( someone once told me kittens like to feel your heart beat) Anyway he is on Flagyl for diarreha,clindymayacin for the upper res. infection,and albon(?) for a parasite. Heres the problem he's eatting but not drinking water, He was never tought how,so I'm giving it to him in an eyedropper and literly trying to show him how to drink out of the bowl, but i dont know what else to do. Any suggestions? He still cant smell so maybe it just a matter of time???

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If nothing else once he can be around other cats he will figure it out from them. Sounds like he is well on the road to being well.

heavenangels

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
RI the littlest stop on the map..........
I just came across this thread so happy after reading all your update OMG this is so wonderful you both are very special people for taking in that poor little baby from your last update he is already rewarding you with love for taking care of him may he continue to recover so he can grow to be a healthy beautiful spoiled boy kitty.

Sending a
to watch over you all