Prayers......good vibes needed....PLEASE!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!! I want to slap the
%^$# out of my MOM!!!She
me off to NO end sometimes!!!
She called a few minutes ago complaing about my 33 year old Brother.She heard Seth up and said "what's he still doing up?It's almost 10:30"

I told her he had a tooth pulled and she said "and?"

My comment was "AND, he's MY son and I am keeping him home tomm. So, he CAN stay up as long as he wants to".She doesn't understand why I don't send him to school tomm either.

Sorry!!! I'm just sooooooooooo steamed right now.It's none of her business what my kids do.She lives in another State and calls here to complain that my 33 year old brother didn't come home!!WHO CARES!!! Get a life will ya!!!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Tammy, a comment like your mom's would really send me over the edge
If it was my grandson, I'd been on the phone as long as he could stand it, reading him stories, anything to take his mind off his discomfort. Sending lots and lots of {{{prayers and vibes}}} for healing for Seth and Sapphire, and calming and patience for you. Boy, 2 patients at the same time, and less-than-moral support from your mom-geesh!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tammy,

Calming Vibes and positive energy floating your way. Another thing and just this once, my recommendation...ICE CREAM! For you and your son!!!!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tammy, I am so sorry your little boy (and you!) are going through this! Having teeth pulled is NO fun; I cannot imagine how it felt to not be under anesthesia AND not be able to take pain meds!
Sending him some vibes for a very speedy and safe recovery!

PS- What does DS/DD mean??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PS- What does DS/DD mean??
DS stands for dear son and DD stands for dear daughter.
He is doing alot better now.Thank you EVERYONE for your prayers!!They are VERY much appreciated.

My Mom is just down right selfish and thinks of only herself and my Brother
Sapphire's spay went well today.She is a bit swelled and they told me to keep a CLOSE eye on it.I guess because it is more swollen than what they would like.
So, I have 2 babies recouperating.

I will be sending Seth to school tomm. with VERY strict instructions.And of course I will be calling there every hour or so.I work Thursday and Friday at their school,so I can keep an eye on him myself.

I gave him a treat today of chocolate milk and some doughnut holes.He ate mac-n-cheese for supper.His FAVORITE!!!

I am eating some chocolate covered raisins........1 of my favorites.

Thank you again EVERYONE!!!! You all are soooooooo wonderful and I'm proud to call you ALL my friends!!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful to read that Seth is recovering well!

Sending {{{prayers and vibes}}} to Sapphire, that she recover well, also.
You poor mommy - your nerves must be a wreck, so here's a cold one for you

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad Seth is doing better! Sapphire will be better in no time!
You are such a good momma!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Tammy- I hope your night gets better and you have a great day tomorrow. I'm sure Seth and Sapphire will be just fine

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Well Tammy- I hope your night gets better and you have a great day tomorrow. I'm sure Seth and Sapphire will be just fine
Good night and good luck!