Prayers for Zipper Please

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Danielle, that was so sweet, it made me cry. Zipper can now look over his family, protect us and wait for us. I truly believe he is happy right now, playing in the fields with his friends.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tasha -- Your poem was so beautiful -- Just inspiring you to write that was a wonderful gift of Zipper to all of us.

I'm so sorry you lost your sweet boy so unexpectedly and tragically.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no! I just saw this thread was moved here! I can't believe your little Zipper lost his battle, how heartbreaking!

Your poem is just beautiful, and what a loving tribute to your beautiful baby. It brought tears to my eyes. Words can't express how sorry I am to hear this news. My deepest condolences to you, and all who knew and loved Zipper.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all very much. Zipper knows that you are all thinking of him, and I know that TCS makes things like this so much easier to overcome. THANK YOU ALL!

tulip2454

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry about little Zipper - it must be heartbreaking. You are all in my thougths at this tragic time. He knew he was loved and is playing and looking down on you from the Rainbow Bridge

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One minute everything's right with the world and then in the time it takes you to turn around, everything's gone to "pot". I'm so sorry to read about your Zipper. It doesn't seem fair to loose a loved one because you were doing the right thing by him and having him neutered. Please accept my sincere condolances. We all know that Zipper was loved greatly and will be greatly missed.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just saw this and I am so sorry. You try and try and sometimes it just doesn't work out. Be at peace, Zipper.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, Tasha, I'm so sorry. It's tragic when a pet dies so young. Your poem is beautiful - a wonderful tribute to a beloved companion.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazy-Cat-Lover

The vet phoned today to tell us that Zipper was slipping away. He died before we got to the vet.
Crazy - i just saw this thread. i noticed Zipper's RIP in another thread, & wondered about it. i'm so sorry to hear about him. i so understand your loss - Mouse has been gone less than a month. i'll be praying for you & yours.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just saw this thread and I just wanted to tell you that I'm so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you, your sister and Zipper.

R.I.P. Zipper