Prayers for Natalie.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's great news!!!
I'm so glad to hear she's going back to a home where she'll be appreciated and loved.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's unfortunate you live so far away or I would take her. Talk to the new foster about comfort zone room diffusers and suggest she invest in several. See if she can locate a CD that features harp music. Hilary Stag the Edge of Forever is especially soothing to an aggressive and scared cat. Also suggest they contact Jackson of http://www.spiritessence.com/ and talk to him about making up a special remedy to drop in her water. Poor kitty, my heart hurts for her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

It's unfortunate you live so far away or I would take her. Talk to the new foster about comfort zone room diffusers and suggest she invest in several. See if she can locate a CD that features harp music. Hilary Stag the Edge of Forever is especially soothing to an aggressive and scared cat. Also suggest they contact Jackson of http://www.spiritessence.com/ and talk to him about making up a special remedy to drop in her water. Poor kitty, my heart hurts for her.
No, MA, this is her original owner taking her back. While I'm sure Natalie will still need a transition period, she is going back to the original family, including a 12 y/o girl who adores her. The activities, the smells, the people will be the ones she has known for her 2-3 years of life. And now she is spayed, so her hormones will be readjusting, and she will never get preggers again.

Nats did relax some when we played soothing music, but still was easily riled into attack mode. But now she is going home, so to speak!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Natalie is going home.

Sometimes ... there is a happy ending.