Prayers for my baby sister...

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw Candie
Your sister is a beautiful girl and I know your family will help her get through this. You're in my thoughts.
One thing I can recommend (and I'm sure the doctors will address this) is for your sister to cut out red meats from her diet as they can further hurt the kidney (high protein content). My boyfriend's kidneys are starting to go south, so feel free to PM me if you ever need someone to commiserate.
Thinking about your sister and your family....

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
My niece had kidney problems when she was younger that weren't caught right away. She did not lose function of one kidney, but did have to have minor treatment. Today she is a normal-sized, healthy 16 year old. As you said, you do only need one kidney. Keep thinking positive thoughts! I will send some good vibes your way!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for your thoughts, prayers and vibes.

We will get through this all one day at a time! Ally sure does know that there are many people out there praying for her, and it just made me even more excited to know she realizes that!

Thank you all again, it really makes me feel good that you are all sooo supportive!! XOXO

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vibes coming your way. ((((VIBES))) I'm so sorry.
May she get better as soon as possible.