Prayers for Muffin

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Prayers and {{{{{Good Vibes}}}}} to Muffin.
Hope everything goes well. Keep us posted.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sweet Muffin...you have my thoughts & prayers that your labs will be normal at last.

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
good luck on friday muffin

i do hope muffins tests on friday are back down again and there is a chance they might be

my meirs recent results were through the roof,they came right down again after anti biotics,so hopefully muffin might just have an infection that clears up after his a
antibiotics

i'll keep everything crossed for little muffin

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to let everyone know I had to put off Muffin's recheck on his bloodwork until next Fri. My hubby woke up poorly this am and that had to take first priority. I have to take him next Friday morning at eight. So keep the good vibes coming. He is acting normal. The ALT was the only enzyme elevated and it was around 300. If anyone has any input please respond or send me a pm. I need all the advice I can get as I have not dealt with this before. Has anyone out there had experience with their cat having only one elevated enzyme and it being the ALT.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I did a search but was confused by the answers that I found.
You might want to start a new thread with High ALT??? or something similar as the title.
Be sure to remind us when you are taking Muffin for his labs next week.
Here's healthy vibes for your hubby.

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwww....I sure hope Muffin keeps feeling OK!!
I had a kitty named Muffin many years ago, and am very fond of that name!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to let everyone know Muffin is at the vet's office now. He is finally having the blood test done again. I will be back on there today and let everyone know what the diagnosis is for him. He didn't eat this morning so they may go ahead and clean his teeth if his bloodwork is normal. Everyone be thinking of him. And thanks