Pray for Angel!

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just heard a friend's indoor cat, Angel has gotten out through a broken screen. She's not far off but he is having trouble enticing her to come to him, and needles to say he is out of his mind with fear for her.

Please pray or send vibes that he can get her back inside soon. I have advised him to go sit outside near where he thinks she is and read a book, with her bed or favorite blankie next to him, or on his lap, so to make things seem as normal as possible. Indoor cats, when they find themselves outside tend to panic and bolt.

Pray for Angel!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have your friend set out a can of tuna or Angel's favorite treat out where she is. That's what I've done in the past whenever one of my furkids accidentally got outside. It usually will coax them close enough to where you can grab them.

Come back, Angel! Your meowmy is worried about you!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no! I'd be the same way if one of mine got out. I'm just waiting for it to happen actually, G's become a door darter, though she never goes farther than the porch (knock on wood).

Maybe if he took out some heated tuna, to make it extra smelly? Good luck!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much you guys. Angel is back inside where she belongs! I can't even begin to express my relief, and I haven't a doubt that your prayers and vibes helped.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, just read through this and started out with a sad face, but ending up with a very happy face
. Wonderful news
Thank goodness, Angel is back inside where she belongs.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad to hear that Angel's safe & sound and is back home where she belongs!