Prairie Raw Instinct?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

This is the only one out of the 4 grain free / raw type dry foods my 4 won't eat.

They all do well on EVO and Orijen (which has the nutrients in German on the back also so you may be able to find that there), and Magnum fusses a little with Serengeti but will eat it.

Raw Instinct however just didn't go down well with any of them

Our local pet store sells quite a bit of it though, so obviously it agrees with other kitties

With
Raw Instinct was an immediate hit. I took delivery of it today, and filled Jamie's automatic feeder with it, for tomorrow's breakfast, about 40 minutes ago. Well, he's just smashed the feeder, and started to gobble the food. I'm going to have to shop for a sturdier automatic feeder!
Orijen is available here online, and I'll check it out once I'm running low again on dry food. Thanks for the tip!

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Raw Instinct was an immediate hit. I took delivery of it today, and filled Jamie's automatic feeder with it, for tomorrow's breakfast, about 40 minutes ago. Well, he's just smashed the feeder, and started to gobble the food. I'm going to have to shop for a sturdier automatic feeder!
Orijen is available here online, and I'll check it out once I'm running low again on dry food. Thanks for the tip!
I would have loved to see him smashing the feeder
...that's funny

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I love Jamie stories!
Originally Posted by beandip

I would have loved to see him smashing the feeder
...that's funny
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Well done Jamie! I guess he likes it!
Are you encouraging him? He really reduced it to smithereens. He must have sat on it, pushed it off the counter to the floor, and then thrown it against the wall. I didn't hear him do it, and BN waited till he was finished with it before suggesting that I check what he was up to in the kitchen. Now he'll be getting me up at 5 a.m., if not earlier, till I manage to find a replacement.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Well you have to admit, it is a big compliment to the food you brought home
Oh, he finds it absolutely "yummy"!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Jamie is a one of a kind cat, isn't he?
He can definitely be described as a "character"! Now I have to find another automatic feeder. I liked the looks of the Pet Mate "Le Bistro", until I discovered that the lowest setting was for 60 g.. That's a full day's ration if you're feeding premium dry foods. I need something that will dispense 30 g. for breakfast, as he gets a "wet" dinner.