Posts per day?

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I lurk a lot more than I post too, I spend way too much time on here

Felicia's Mom, don't ever feel like an outsider because you don't have cats, we are here for our love of cats not because we have them, and if you love cats then you are part of TCS as much as those of us with a whole zoo

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

luvmycat's thread made me wonder, who has the highest posts per day? if you don't know how, in order to find this you just click on your username, click on public prfolie, then scroll down to the section called "Forum info" and it is right there next to your total posts

Mine is 14.06 per day
In fact this was a former KatKwiz question that also showed how to see how you compared to others.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
woah! When I saw this I was like what the heck? where'd that one come from

as of today I'm at 13.08 per day, still up there!!
although I haven't been posting that much lately so I shudder to think of what it might be

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm at 5.92. I must be posting a LOT recently - it was down to 2-something for a while there. I've been a member for 7 years now - and 2 or 3 of those I wasn't very active because of Gary's health and work issues.

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Im 0.47!!! This is partially because Ive been a member for over 4 years, and there has been huge gaps where I did not visit/post at all....not recently, but say the 2006-2007ish time