Postman...question?!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've got mail...

I am shaking all over because I cannot BELIEVE! what that supervisor told me! She was screaming at me to keep my dog inside!! Did she not hear anything I said! I told her my neighbor was getting his mail that lives 2 feet away. She kept screaming at me there won't be a problem if you keep the dog in ma'am. I've had it! What do I do?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So, because Watson got out ONCE, and didn't bite that woman who was throwing things at him and threatening him, and you controlled him as fast as you could, YOU don't get your mail for days AND get yelled at? I just don't think so!!

Candie, did you call that number Rebecca gave here and file a formal complaint? No one should be treated like that supervisor treated you!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I called the 1-800 number and filed a formal complaint. Someone should be calling me back within 1 business day. At this point I am more livid at the Supervisor for being so rude. I have never had anyone talk to me like this before. Even the postman at my office said what she was doing was wrong. Well, I need to calm down...and open about 50 pieces of mail

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're supposed to warn you if they're not going to deliver the mail. I'd lodge a complaint against her, she's being stupid and vengeful.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TTMom

They're supposed to warn you if they're not going to deliver the mail. I'd lodge a complaint against her, she's being stupid and vengeful.
I filed a formal complaint againest the supervisor too. ugh