Post Your Window Pictures Here

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not seeing Cooper and Shelby either. Maybe it's us odd-balls using Opera? Just kidding, HopeHacker!!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MissCharlotte

I'm not seeing Cooper and Shelby either. Maybe it's us odd-balls using Opera? Just kidding, HopeHacker!!
No, I just switched to Internet Explorer and I'm seeing the infamous Red X.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sash has never been much of a window cat but here's one of him looking out the screen door, which he loves to do in the summertime.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MissCharlotte

I'm not sure why neither of you can see the picture.....I'm seeing it just fine and I checked the link again.

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Great thread! I have tons of Juicy-in-the-window pics! It's practically his favorite thing to do!

Here's some of Juicy:
This is my favorite---it's Juicy as a baby and his momma, Grace:

If you look close enough, you can Juicy in the window from the outside:

Another favorite of mine. This was taken the morning after a big snow-storm we had.:

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, this is a cute thread... Everyone's kitties are sooo cute!.. And many seem very interested in what's on the other side of the screen!!!

starlie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Juicy is so cute I can't stand it!

Since Miko only goes on the window when I put him there, I only have photos of Kionu. Sebastian is not a window type of cat.

.kitten luvr.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
the attack of the window kitties! they are so adorable! and I just love how grown Cooper is! i remember him as just a little baby and he's grown into such a beautiful cat!

starlie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aww, thanks to you too Lacey!

P.S. Why didn't you enter Juicy in the Petendipity contest?

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Juicy was in it a few months back. He was in the lead for a while, then some dog's owner posted him on a crap load of forums and then he went ahead hundreds of votes. His other pets were winners in the months prior.
It made me mad. I worked so hard.

lol! I haven't the energy to try again...

starlie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Is he the one with the dogs that won for Jan/Feb? If so, I thought something was weird there. I even voted for Juicy every day from my computer at work.
Anyway, I'm just glad they changed the rules.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wish it were possible to show you the "window" pic I would like to show you. Unfortunately, it happens late at night, in circumstances in which we never have a camera handy. So you'll just have to settle for a verbal description.

Picture two humans arriving home at 11 pm or later. It's dark.

The basement of the house is basically at ground level, so the main floor of the house is up ten feet or so. The study -- which of the rooms at the back of the house has THE best window -- is lit, and there in the window, which is slightly open, is Miss Suzy, watching all that is to be seen, including the approach of the prodigal humans.

As the humans approach the house, it is apparent that Sooz is following our progress, for her head turns further and further straight down, and then speech is heard.

"Meow!" "Hi, Sweetie." "Meow!" "What's up?" "Meow!" "Did you take good care of the house?" "Meow!"

And as we approach the stairs, to the left of the study window, and proceed up, her head continues following our progress. And miraculously, by the time we've reached the door, she's there demanding to be let out.

Wish I had a video -- words don't quite cut it.

juniper

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Meeko enjoying a nap in the sun on the windowsill.

Essie doing the same.

And Phineas.

Enjoying the breeze and 'talking' to my mom.

He didn't like having these books on *his* windowsill, so they're now gone!

"What the heck is that?!"

Henry.

Henry also had a close encounter with the squirrel.

Checking something out.

Close up.

Okay, I'm done! I do have pictures of them together in the windowsill, but unfortunately none of them are uploaded to photobucket at the moment.