Post your sleeping beauties!!!

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@Plan

I was trying to finish what I was saying in the praise I sent...so here goes again...maybe you could take some short action clips or still action photo with a caption of one of his Hong Kong action kitty star names

Hahaha I would love that personally

mykittyjinx

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh Duchess is absolutely beautiful. We just adopted our first Siamese. I've always had a soft spot for Siamese, they are just gorgeous. I love the big blue eyes.
Hey tomorrow is always another day. It has to be better than today[emoji]128568[/emoji]

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@TabbyTom hahahaha yes I think you are right because just as I was reading your post I looked over and he's zonked out on it...[emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji]

@MyKittyJinx
yes tomorrow is a new day new start new attitude right...I love that we can always press restart

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So you have cats who get zonked out from catnip.  Mine go insane and run from one end of the apartment to the other jumping on/over anything in their paths and randomly attacking each other.  It was rather funny when they used my boyfriend's "sensitive spot" to jump over him and the couch.  I thought so, anyway.

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@TabbyTom

No my neck is not completely healed my doc said it takes a year...I just hit 5months Christmas day...but according to other people who had same exact surgery...I'm doing really good...they said they were layed up for several months barely able to do anything...and by my second month I was out shelling and sharks tooth hunting...so ya I'm coming along...I am still in a lot of pain...especially when its cloudy and rainy...which I was told is the norm for most people who get any kind of corrective surgery done...it's like my brain says I'm completely healed and then I'll experience a pain I have never felt so myneck then says think again...hahaha lolol

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And they're fiercely protective of their kittens.  When I was a kid, I watched a half Siamese cat tear the crap out of a full grown rottweiler and send it running with its tail between its legs cuz it went after her babies.  He left a blood trail.

mykittyjinx

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
imjustacatmom imjustacatmom she is so pretty. I know they are very smart. My guy is only 14 weeks and can open all the bedroom doors. We try to keep him out of both my sons rooms (since they are 10 and 13 and can't keep their room clean) but he figured out how to get in. He's a trouble maker but we love his craziness. Lol

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's a great idea...or maybe a movie poster! Maybe Photoshop some sunglasses and a leather jacket on him haha.

I posted this in another thread, but this is a Photoshop I made after I took a photo of Bud and it looked like he was in one of those "pensive leader" poses, like a Chairman Meow introducing his 5-year plan for more delicious yums. So I filtered the photo to make it look like a pencil and ink sketch, found some vaguely Cyrillic-looking fonts, and went to town with the communist color schemes lol.

If you've got some good photos of your cat that would make a good poster, please feel free to send 'em to me. The lighting in my apartment is terrible, so the only really good photos I take of Bud are outside on the balcony. So if you've got some good ones, maybe we can make your cat into a movie star or a revered political figure :lol3:

haha that's so awesome! !! Yes let me talk to my husband and see if he's cool with that...which I think he will be. ..thats so funny!!! Love it

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
imjustacatmom imjustacatmom she is so pretty. I know they are very smart. My guy is only 14 weeks and can open all the bedroom doors. We try to keep him out of both my sons rooms (since they are 10 and 13 and can't keep their room clean) but he figured out how to get in. He's a trouble maker but we love his craziness. Lol
yes you would think that would ne best...but once again Siamese love their humans and love to be right in their line of sight...lol...he sure is adorable!