Post your sleeping beauties!!!

oceancitygirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I LOVE the one of Raegar chillin out on the glass table! Now there's a cat that can sleep anywhere!

Animal Freak

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats are sleeping on the couch right now! (They all lay on the bottom part of my side of the couch. "My side" has been reduced to the little corner.) Unfortunately, it's too dark and Ember is laying on my foot so I can't move. So I'll just post some older ones!

Frost sleeping in my bed:

He never gets under blankets so it was amazing when he did.

Here's Ash and Ember:

I love catching them laying together. Ash never seems like he cares much for her so I worry about their relationship, but sometimes Ash acts like they're best friends.

And Ember:

oceancitygirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Orange cats are the BEST!!! they have the very BEST personalities & temperments!

Hey look what I just found!

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Orange cats are the BEST!!! they have the very BEST personalities & temperments!

Hey look what I just found!
It's so funny because my most recent cat was an orange tabby, he was the sweetest baby in the entire world until he turned about a year old and was a total butt. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] he would growl and scratch and he had absolutely nothing wrong with him! Just decided he wanted to be a rascal! But before him, I would agree that yellow and orange babies are the sweetest. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background

My Honeybee two years ago. I was at work when my honey texted me this photo. This was before we got her that red velvet blanket that is almost always attached to her...I love her floppiness-this is how she sleeps with me..in the crook of my arm
Pumpkin face one spring decided to take a nap in my planter. I just put fresh dirt in there-must have been the perfect spot to blend in and take a nap

I will have to find some of my elder kitty Floey