Post your sleeping beauties!!!

chipmunk-kim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I sometimes wish they were that tiny again, but wow it was stressful. Especially of they got a bit sick.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Figaro. Nala Ava Marie is going sometime this month for her spay surgery.

So many cute kitties! I'm new to this site and this is my first post. I'd love to share my babies!!

Our two year old Tabby, Blue...

Up in his tree!!

And our newest addition, Kennedy (we adopted him on 1/4/16)...

Sleeping together!!!
Beautiful kitties and pictures especially the last one.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know technically they're not sleeping but they're the first kitties I'd ever had over 20 years ago. The black and white is called b softy and came from the shelter.she was very special and died too young. If no believed I could say that God.wanted her. The. Tabby.was called gentle, excuse.me while I wipe my tears of laughter away. A spiteful miss who I loved and who loved me but didn't exempt me from bites and scratches. A lap cat which meant in the toilet as well.
Sorry folks picture willcome. Later. .new phone ,

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know technically they're not sleeping but they're the first kitties I'd ever had over 20 years ago. The black and white is called b softy and came from the shelter.she was very special and died too young. If no believed I could say that God.wanted her. The. Tabby.was called gentle, excuse.me while I wipe my tears of laughter away. A spiteful miss who I loved and who loved me but didn't exempt me from bites and scratches. A lap cat which meant in the toilet as well.
Sorry folks picture willcome. Later. .new phone ,

these are.softy and gentle