Post your sleeping beauties!!!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are too adorable for words :heart4:

I tried to get lion cuts for my girls once. ONCE. It was an epic fail.  I handed them over and decided to wait in the parking lot since it wasn't close to home and I didn't know how they'd react. The groomer came out about 20 minutes later and said the following:

1. Neither would allow him to bathe them. Sophie very reluctantly accepted dry shampoo. Lilith would not. That wasn't a big deal as I had bathed them myself recently. I was more interested in the cut and sanitary shave. 

2. Nail trim? Sophie did OK. Lilith. Nope. Wasn't having it. She scratched him. :sigh:

3. Lion cut? HAHAHAHA. he wanted to give Hurricane Lilith back to me the same way she came in. After I pleaded with him, he was able to get the sanitary shave done WITH ASSISTANCE but that was it. Sophie handled the sanitary shave a little better but she was still not very well behaved. 

The moral of the story? We were asked to not come back. I did tip the poor guy well though. Now I groom them myself. Sophie's gotten better. Lilith? Well, not really. She'll let me do it but only for very short intervals.

She's 5 pounds and took down a grown man. :lol3:
Good for her. Us females must put these males in their places.

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
  ​Aww...sweet babies, sleeping beauties for sure!!!