post your sitting pretty kitties

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a picture of one of the kittens I hand raised (their feral mom died when they were about a week and 1/2 old). This one we called "Runtie" - she was wet, muddy, cold and totally lifeless when we found them. My kids friends wanted to call this one Batman!

This is another kitten from that litter. We called him "Sneaker" because he always found a way out of thier pen/cage that we kept them in. We ended up having to have him PTS at about 5 weeks old - shortly after this picture was taken.

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Luvmysphynx

Cammie is beautiful!!!!

Here is my Monte

and Tai (in the back), Sufi and Kai.
I LOVE that second picture especially...the way you caught your babies in the sunlight. They look like suede!(I sure would like to see and pet one of these furless kitties oneday!)
Linda

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

Cable

Java

Pixel

What beautiful and unusual markings! (Although i might be a bit scared what ancestor he might have if he was prone to lifting his tail at me!)
Linda

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stampit3d

What beautiful and unusual markings! (Although i might be a bit scared what ancestor he might have if he was prone to lifting his tail at me!)
Linda
i've had many people ask me, [seeing her thru her carrier] if she was a skunk! & she is a tail lifter, but nothing unusual ever comes out!

pui hang

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Reposting because the pictures didn't seem to work

Mitzi looking like a kitten even though she isn't!

Cindy looking grumpy (even though she isn't)

Bella Big Head

ncarpi75

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
TCS definitely has the best lookin' kitties!!!

Stevie thinks she's Paris Hilton!!

Layla.....the princess of the house

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This was Chloe's Caption This contribution many moons ago:

It's nearly impossible to get one of Iris sitting still at all (and awake):

sammie5

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's Bailey. I came up the stairs, and saw her sitting like this, which she loves to do, but I haven't had the camera handy until today. And then found there was a perfect thread to post it!

I bought this thing for $10, and it's her favourite toy. She wrestles with it, snuggles on it, scratches it, and lies beside it.

cyto_girl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

It's not just the beautiful babies here that are wonderful to look at, but I am also dually impressed with the names. As I go from thread to thread, some of the names are so unique, but great! Things you'd never think of, but that sound so cute, elegant, etc. I love them!
My next baby I'll have to come here for idea (don't worry - I won't steal any names.....haha. Just need ideas. We struggled for a long time with our last one - Pebbles)
This was the first fire we had in our fire place. Pebbles was very impressed.
Pebbles must be my Tater Chip's long lost twin! I have her picture on page 7 of this post (I believe).