post your pics - cat mom or dad ( us)

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
strider rose strider rose Pretty purple hair! Love bright colors!

MoonstoneWolf MoonstoneWolf Finally a face to put to your name. <3 I've often imagined when you may look like because I knew you were older, but had a hard time imagining what you may look like. You're very pretty and you're hair color is goreous!

Talien Talien You have really nice eyes. Looks like you have a cuddler kitty <3

MonaLyssa33 MonaLyssa33 Flora is gorgeous. Such pretty colors!

susanm9006 susanm9006 That face expression with the cat tail in front of it 🤣 🤣 🤣 :heartshape:

Xraystyle Xraystyle Such a cool style, you look so well put together and chic. Is that your natural hair color??? Soooo pretty!

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Xraystyle Xraystyle Such a cool style, you look so well put together and chic. Is that your natural hair color??? Soooo pretty!
Unfortunately it's not natural, but to most people I currently know, it might as well be. I've been dying it auburn/red since high school~
And thanks! Sometimes I can put together a look, though most days I just go for jeans and a t-shirt/hoodie.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I could only find this one with a cat (RDreams Lady Lily) since I avoid the camera! It was taken about 15 years ago. The other was taken at our regional awards banquet years later. I included it because you can actually see my face in it. The gentlemen flanking me are judges and were the presenters. I HATE having my picture taken.
index.jpg
Regional awards 2015.jpg

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see we use the same kind of kitty litter, lol!

Also, I am very impressed with your cat selfie game!
Nice! That kind is the best. So great with order control, right?

Aw, thanks :) I'll pass the compliment on to Katrina

Unfortunately it's not natural, but to most people I currently know, it might as well be. I've been dying it auburn/red since high school~
How neat! It does look really natural, and the color suits you very well.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice! That kind is the best. So great with order control, right?

Aw, thanks :) I'll pass the compliment on to Katrina

How neat! It does look really natural, and the color suits you very well.
My husband accidentally bought the wrong color lid once (light blue instead of teal iirc), and it had febreeze in it and the smell made me nauseous. I didn't know how the cats could stand it! I haven't let him buy litter since!

I should probably put a picture of me here instead of just randomly commenting.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband accidentally bought the wrong color lid once (light blue instead of teal iirc), and it had febreeze in it and the smell made me nauseous. I didn't know how the cats could stand it! I haven't let him buy litter since!
This is so true! My mom uses the red one, I believe, and I cannot stand the perfume smell walking by the room with his cat litter. Bleh, don't know how I tolerated the strong smell before.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Branch Brook Park Cherry Trees_2018-04_Judy.jpg

Two years ago, when we could visit gardens. A friend and I went to Branch Brook Park, when the cherries were in flower.

Judy and Domino_2015-05.jpg

And here's an even older one. I really was reading a book when Domino's soporific effect sent me into the arms of Morpheus and Himself snuck up on us.

Last edited:

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey posiepurrs posiepurrs I know both those judges.
Gary ( the one on the left) is the one who told me that my Jack shouldn't be shown due to his opinion that he was a golden tabby instead of a shaded golden. However, when he presented this award (for Jack) he whispered to me that he had always loved Jack. I told him that wasn't the way I remembered it! He laughed and said he had changed his mind.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Talien Talien Aw, I wish my cat would cuddle with me like that. I've heard maine coons are affectionate. I should get one.
I don't know if I'd exactly call that "cuddling". Patch was on one half of the pillow and my head was on the other, Callie decided she wanted part of the pillow and tried to kick me off by laying on my head. It didn't work and after about 10 minutes she got up and moved near my legs.
She wasn't a MC though, but she was a big girl and I've had people ask me if she was one.

She looks so much like my Cal! She's my profile pic and in my banner.

All your babies are adorable and you're very easy on the eyes!😉
Fresca? She kinda does but she's a lot smaller, she's around 8.5 LB. She acts like she's a lot bigger though.