Post your Kitty Head Shots!!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mawilouwl

Thank you! I wish they were really my babies (well, thye are in my heart and they also think I'm their mother)...they're my foster (orphaned) kitties and they're leaving soon. The reason I have good pictures of them is only because I must've taken a thousand pics so that I can look at them forever. Among all these pics, a few of them had to be good!

I'm wondering, do you think they will forget about me when they get into their new homes? It's breaking my heart that I spent so much time taking care of them, raising them and loving them as if their were my children and they might forget all about me.

Ah, well...I guess it's better for them in order to adjust to their new life if they forget about their past. So all in all, it's not so bad.
aww I'm sorry I didn't know they were your foster babies. I'd love to foster furbabies, but knowing me I'd just want to keep them all!

Either way, they are gorgeous!

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

aww I'm sorry I didn't know they were your foster babies. I'd love to foster furbabies, but knowing me I'd just want to keep them all!

Either way, they are gorgeous!
No problem, you don't have to be sorry! What will make me be able to let them go, I think (it's not done yet!), is the fact of knowing that I will be able to foster more cats/kittens (and therefore saving more) if I let them go once they're ready. If I keep these 3, I won't have enough space to welcome more cats in need. These 3 kittens, as much as I love them, they don't need me anymore (not more than anybody else that would be qualified to take care of them, I mean).

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

same here - also, i really don't have the space to keep them separate for any length of time.
not to mention no room for more litterboxes!

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just have to join in the fun! These pics are kinda small because I am in the process of paring them down to create a siggy...but they are still so cute I can't help sharing them!

Molly, my blue-eyed beauty:

Max, my big momma's boy:

Maggie, my snuggly smartie-pants:

P.S.-Weren't they good to sit so nicely for the camera!?

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momto4kitties

I LOVE everyone's pics, so many gorgeous kitties!!!

here are some of my Lucas, from baby to now

This was taken the day we found him.
Wow! Your Lucas looked alot like my Molly does now, although she is a bit darker. I can see by the adult pics that he really darkened up alot. Makes me really wonder how much darker Molly will get. I hope not too dark, 'cause I like her just the way she is! Great photos, by the way!

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH MY GOSH! This thread had me *squeeeeling* up a storm!!!! So many cute faces

Here are a few of my kitties to add to the collection

LOL! Ya I went abit overboard with the 'head shots' I just couldnt narrow it down in my photobucket... so I posted all the 'head' ones

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My friend's dad's cats (yeah I know I've posted these before
)

Krystal

Honey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow all those beautiful kitty faces sure make you smile

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's Sterling. I posted this elsewhere, but he might as well get his moment of fame!