Post your kitties fetching!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saki is great!
That video of him fetching is hilarious!
Cosette used to be my little fetcher, but alas, I fear she may have grown out of it. Anyway, here is a picture from the "good old days"...

black&tan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry my photo is poor

Here is Finola fetching a sparkle ball.

black&tan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal

This is true fetching. I apologize if it bothers anyone. But, I'm soooo proud of Fred as he's ecstatic and feeling like King of the world because of this feat tonight!
LOL, Fred reminds me of a shelter cat I had as a teen. She used to go out my bedroom window and down a tree to fetch me live gifts. One night I was sitting on my floor watching TV with the lights off and she came in and set down a gift. It was bigger then a mouse and it ran from her toward me. Boy was I surprised. I couldn't see what it was. I don't know who was more freaked me or the baby bunny. I caught her and returned her to the garden unhurt.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cosette and Finola are so cute!!! Thanks for posting those

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Stumpy hasn't fetched anything in a while, then tonight I heard this rattling bell coming upstairs, and in her mouth is the toy you gave them sicycat!! The purple bell with the feathers.

It was so cute!! She came racing into the bedroom with it, saw Smudge, then quickly turned around and ran back off with it! She must have thought Smudge was going to try and steal it - and Smudge ran after Stumpy, so I guess she was...

So she's brought it in a couple of times tonight. I have the camera ready now for next time she does it

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Skittlles has this new pink mouse and I toss it to her and every time she comes back with it she puts it in a show to hid it not in our hand lol

black&tan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you

I forgot about this one of Maeve when she was little. This is how she got her name (Maeve was a Celtic warrior). She used to love to get this beanie baby spider.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Stumpy hasn't fetched anything in a while, then tonight I heard this rattling bell coming upstairs, and in her mouth is the toy you gave them sicycat!! The purple bell with the feathers.

It was so cute!! She came racing into the bedroom with it, saw Smudge, then quickly turned around and ran back off with it! She must have thought Smudge was going to try and steal it - and Smudge ran after Stumpy, so I guess she was...

So she's brought it in a couple of times tonight. I have the camera ready now for next time she does it
OMG that is excellent
Now I can easily picture your cats whenever you post about what they do, I love it.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

Skittlles has this new pink mouse and I toss it to her and every time she comes back with it she puts it in a show to hid it not in our hand lol
Saki will sometiems put his toy mousies in my shoes instead of bringing them back to me

One time he even put one in a box that I was preparing to ship after selling something on ebay. I didnt realize it was in there and sent it off. Well the gal emailed me and thanked me for the 'gift' and that her cats love it

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Black&Tan

Thank you

I forgot about this one of Maeve when she was little. This is how she got her name (Maeve was a Celtic warrior). She used to love to get this beanie baby spider.
WOW!!
That thing is bigger than her

mimosa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, these pics are too cute !

Maeve with her big, big spider and Saki with all his stuff !

Mimosa fetches these small balls I make of chocolate egg wrappings (I'm not allowed to make them from any other material, she must love easter
) but these are too small to photograph.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sicycat

Saki will sometiems put his toy mousies in my shoes instead of bringing them back to me

One time he even put one in a box that I was preparing to ship after selling something on ebay. I didnt realize it was in there and sent it off. Well the gal emailed me and thanked me for the 'gift' and that her cats love it
LOL are two sound so much alike. I was Suprised Skittles even liked the mouse because she hates toys lol

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

That's so funny!! Saki will fetch anything

Reilly only fetches little foam balls
Ziggy and Tobie fetch... and sometimes Godiva... but I never get good pics of them doing it. These pictures are cracking me up!!

I never noticed how HANDSOME Reilly is! Look at that coat! It looks like you groom it regularly. I think I need to see more pics.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
These pics are great! now you need to teach Sakit to fetch your slippers, and the newspaper and a beer!!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How could I forget little Dewey my god cat

He loves to fetch!