Post your Halloween costume!!!

morningrl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
One block shy of Crazyville, West Virginia
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

Well DH was going to be Peter Pan, I was going to be Wendy, and DD was giong to be Tinkerbell, BUT the snow storm in the northeast US on saturday has caused the local towns to cancle trick or treating because so many people have no power and there are lines and trees everywhere! BUT I do have a few pics of DD to share!

Here is she in her costume:

This was her at Physical Therapy today.... we woke up sick today

So we spent the rest of the day in our pjs:
Awww... she is precious, perfect little Tink!

meowmmy_aprile

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG! She is sooooooo stinkin cute!

sillyitiliangrl;3135408 said:
Well DH was going to be Peter Pan, I was going to be Wendy, and DD was giong to be Tinkerbell, BUT the snow storm in the northeast US on saturday has caused the local towns to cancle trick or treating because so many people have no power and there are lines and trees everywhere! BUT I do have a few pics of DD to share!

meowmmy_aprile

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Everyone looks awesome with their costumes. Hope everyone has a Happy and Safe Halloween.

angela.barnes38

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Nice pics, my pics are in my bf’s cell. I’ll upload it soon, while I was Lady Gaga (didn’t work), my bf was Charlie Sheen (his idea, he wasn’t keen to wear too much of costume this year), he was wearing a gown along with jockey and had dirt hair as if he had just got up and was roaming around with a glass, a liquor bottle and going for trick or treat with kids to get free liquor. It was funny.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Kayleigh was a devil for school, then a zombie bride for trick or treating

and Kendra was a mime

and Kayleigh with her loot (Kendra only wore her costume for school, then she had to work)

Kayleigh decided to donate some of her candy to the local womans shelter that has been helping us out, put a big baggie of chocolate treats in the freezer for when we move and treats aren't in our budget and the rest is snacks. We really had a good haul this year, and ended up with a lot that she can take to school which saves me so much as I don't have to buy school snacks for a bit.

The best part

My girls both having a GREAT day. Kayleigh said Thanks Mom for an awesome day
and these days, that just means the world to me.