Post your Halloween costume!!!

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Okay, I know this is a bit early but tonight is the only time my boyfriend and I can go out for Halloween. He is Jack Sparrow, and I'm a sugar skull. We just finished our makeup and I must admit... MY BOYFRIEND IS FIIIIINE hahaha. I needed to show him off a bit, because I've always thought he looked like Johnny Depp, but this is ridiculous!

And yes, all of that is his real hair! :p

Post yours!!!!

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is me and my sister. (I am on the left)
Here is the whole costume, since you can't see much of it in my picture.

thembcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
nice costumes! Once I finish restyling my wig and get some red lipstick I'll have to post a picture of mine up. My wig has been in a box for 6 months and looked like a rats nest so I'm attempting to restyle it. I probably won't post it until...well tomorrow lol. Sadly I don't have enough in my budget to buy the bling that I should have for the costume but I'm sure its pretty obvious without it who I'm suppose to be but its just not as "in character" without lots and lots sparkly jewelry.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only pics I have uploaded so far. I don't have the pictures from the party last night on here. I added fishnets, ruffle bottom underwear since the skirt was so tiny, and wore my fuzzy boots instead of heels - was too cold last night (and a pain in the butt to try and walk around in 8.5" heeled shoes!)

I was a "Drag Strip Kitten" - the name patch on the front said Racy Lacy, the back said Drag Strip Kittens. I really am one though
My pole student had the same costume as me!

Rob was Abe Lincoln from Whitest Kids You Know skits. He grew his own facial hair out for about a month and a half. First time in 6 years he ever dressed up for Halloween. A lot of people agreed he looked pretty darn good!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully someone will get pictures at the party tomorrow.
I'm going to be trailer trash (mostly because I am).
Pajama bottoms, slippers, housecoat, hair in curlers and I'll remove my fake tooth (front and center), blue eye shadow, ugly pink lipstick, cigarette in my mouth, Budweiser in one hand, baby in the other (doll of course).

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont know that we are doing anything tomorrow night. Havent really decided yet. Gary has been in Nashville all weekend.
But a friend and I did go to a shadow show of Rocky Horror Picture Show last night. It was AMAZING!
And of course we dressed up. It was slightly odd going to a rather nice restaurant before the show though... I looked a bit out of place.

If we go out anywhere tomorrow I will get out my road cone costume from last year!

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You all look great. I haven't had a reason to dress up on Halloween since I was like 12. LOL I enjoy living vicariously through you all though!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A few more:

I found a couple other girls dressed like me!

Getting frozen yogurt :p

Everyone kept telling my boyfriend he looked like Johnny Depp!

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well DH was going to be Peter Pan, I was going to be Wendy, and DD was giong to be Tinkerbell, BUT the snow storm in the northeast US on saturday has caused the local towns to cancle trick or treating because so many people have no power and there are lines and trees everywhere! BUT I do have a few pics of DD to share!

Here is she in her costume:

This was her at Physical Therapy today.... we woke up sick today

So we spent the rest of the day in our pjs:

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only downside of Halloween sometimes is the cameras mixed with alcohol ...
Apparently I became a drunken hood ornament as well as Racy Lacy the drag strip kitten