Post Your *favourite* Picture Of Your Baby

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just one favorite? That is hard..... probably my favorite of the moment of both Link and Rocket because it is so them.

Link rolling around on the patio roof wanting attention but just barely reachable.

IMG_0009.jpg

Rocket laying on top of Fury for his attention. She was passed out on my lap just before this and when Fury settled on another chair she bolted over to his and flopped on top.
IMG_0010.jpg

gareth

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia. I love this picture. She is clearly so relaxed and happy. The light from the fire changes the colour of her fur into the photo. It was just one of those photos that worked.

Loki. He's such a loving, friendly, yet mischievous cat. I think this image captures all of that when he was a kitten.

Mia and Loki. Everything you need to know about their personalities you can see in this picture. Individually they are loving, affectionate, gentle. Together, they are a bloody nightmare, a whirlwind of chaos and destruction in the house.

Last edited:

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the first photo I took of gracie . Just brought her home and no idea what to do (never owned a cat / kitten before ). I just wrapped her in a blanket as she looked so vulnerable .

Attachments

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This first photo is my absolute favourite because it perfectly encapsulates how their relationship works and how inseparable they are as brothers.

I love the second one just because of the way he's laid and how his eyes are shining. The shadow is pretty awesome too.View attachment 186741View attachment 186742
I can see you've had them both since kittens too ! So sweet