Post your favorite photo of your cat!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
and Mia / Loki
Your photos and furbabies are always gorgeous (even when full of trouble) and it must have been very hard choosing!  This one of Loki is so like one of my favourites of Mouse (other than the obvious colour issue)!   Loki's fur looks so silky smooth though, not like the blue boy's sticky-up fur LoL.  Don't the rascals looks so innocent when they're fast asleap.  View media item 175807

sharon budd

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
These are recent photos of my 2 kittens brodie and Ella brother and sister they ate very close have the occadional scrap but normally close they are just turned 8 months old now . They were fixed in September and the vet thinks brodie has some maine coon traits I wouldn't be surprised as hes so much bigger than his sister Ella and boy he likes his food he loves kids loves the attention and is for ever running off with things kids toys a pen even drags his water bowl around my kitchen hes a funny cat I love them both so much they've certainly turned my life around

miloandchloe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
These are recent photos of my 2 kittens brodie and Ella brother and sister they ate very close have the occadional scrap but normally close they are just turned 8 months old now . They were fixed in September and the vet thinks brodie has some maine coon traits I wouldn't be surprised as hes so much bigger than his sister Ella and boy he likes his food he loves kids loves the attention and is for ever running off with things kids toys a pen even drags his water bowl around my kitchen hes a funny cat I love them both so much they've certainly turned my life around
They are Soooooooo Cute!!!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
 I love all ths super cute, pretty photos and how you then look at this last one and see the shredded card on the floor!   The truth will out!  
   What a gorgeous. pair of litle shredders. 

molly22

Country girl living the life with my furry friends
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is my favorite because it shows their personalities. Smokie (above) is acting like the king and Molly is like, "leave me alone nerd."

conikat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here's my new baby! We adopted him last Tuesday, and he's already making himself at home .....Everywhere!!! His original name is Pez, but he answers to: LOKI....

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@ConiKat    Pez looks like he has settled in to his new residence very quickly there!  
    He is certainly handsome, and I bet he's wonderful to snuggle up to as well.