Post your favorite photo of your cat!

newmamaof3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is a swee picture of Loki...every time I go to the bathroom for anything he promptly comes and plops down just like this. He's quite strange. I guess he's just loyal...he follows me Everywhere :)

anneno2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OH, Yikes!! I've stuck my great big foot in it again. Start over. Sorry Stew, I sent out a question, what happened to  the kitten named Zoe who was dreadfully sick a few weeks ago  I had followed her progress closely and I thought it was your kitten. Sorry, on two counts. Stew, because it obviously insn't your kitten, and sorry to Zoe's mum for not remembering who she is. There that took care of that. Good morning Stew. Love anneno2

anneno2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have always looked at cats eyes, they tell us dumb humans(to cats that is) what they are planning next, or what they intend for us to do for their comfort, pleasure etc. This boy has you firmly in the 'I will sit here and stare at her as long as it takes to make her feel guilty and get up and amuse me. Or I will sit on her as heavily and awkwardly as I can, that always works.'  Regards anneno2

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Grooverite, your babies pics they're like staring at me lol look at those eyes lol

BTW....awesome pics!

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Grooverite, your babies pics they're like staring at me lol look at those eyes lol

BTW....awesome pics!
You want to know something funny Macha.....I had to wait for them to look at me to take those pics, lol! Whenever I pull out my camera, its like they don't want to look directly at me for some reason....they get camera shy?!?! lol  Otherwise they're always staring at me, lol!!  

Its nice having a state of the art phone with a killer camera (LG G4)....love the pics this phone takes so thanks! :)

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks Groove :-)

I love those pics makes me  smile ​ each time I see it, just staring at me lol good job taking pics and LG G4

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Thanks Groove :-)

I love those pics makes me  smile ​ each time I see it, just staring at me lol good job taking pics and LG G4
I agree. This is what I think of when I look at their pictures...

If anyone watched The Avengers when the Hulk slammed Loki on the ground and said "Puny god!" I think these cats are staring at us saying "Puny human!"

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Beautiful pictures. May I have permission to add them to my wallpaper collection. They will be passed on to nobody, just for my personal pleasure.
You absolutely may! Thank you for your interest! :)

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

If anyone watched The Avengers when the Hulk slammed Loki on the ground and said "Puny god!" I think these cats are staring at us saying "Puny human!"
I didn't watch that movie lol sorry, I missed a good movie!

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

I think you may be right because I'll sometimes have staring contests with them and they'll just look at me like somethings wrong with me, lol! I usually slow blink them to death and they eventually either blink back or move away. 

Glad you all enjoy the pics! I'm always trying to get some great pics of them whenever I can (remember, lol!) and I enjoy sharing them here with you all! 

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Okay...if you say so lol I will rent here it so I would see that movie.

What's the title The Avangers? only or The avangers 2? LOL sorry..need to make sure I rent the good one!

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Okay...if you say so lol I will rent here it so I would see that movie.

What's the title The Avangers? only or The avangers 2? LOL sorry..need to make sure I rent the good one!
Its just called 'The Avengers" (2012). The second movie was called "The Avengers - Age of Ultron" (2015). Both were good but the first was better.

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Its just called 'The Avengers" (2012). The second movie was called "The Avengers - Age of Ultron" (2015). Both were good but the first was better.
Yes it's called The Avengers.

I agree, both were good but the first is my all time favorite..... I've only watched it about a hundred +/- times.

It's well worth watching.....

Anyway.... Back on topic......You do have a couple of beautiful babies there. Of course all kitties are beautiful.

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Yes it's called The Avengers.

I agree, both were good but the first is my all time favorite..... I've only watched it about a hundred +/- times.

It's well worth watching.....

Anyway.... Back on topic......You do have a couple of beautiful babies there. Of course all kitties are beautiful.
Thank you, both of you, I appreciate it a lot. I will go and rent this weekend :-)