Post your favorite photo of your cat!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I need a stress reliever today.
Post your absolute FAVORITE photo of your cat and explain why it's your favorite! One photo per cat. I wanna seeeee

I will post mine when I get home and I expect to see lots of photos tonight!
Oh! I just noticed one cat per person. I've put in more. Will I be punished?

crazycatfellow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
All my cats are my favorite cats lol. I love them all equally, I have to otherwise they get jealous. I originally started out with one cat (Paully) then adopted Midnight and his brother Tiger. Tiger came up missing in October last year. Then I brought in to care for and socialize, litter train six feral kittens. So I have to make sure the first two especially the first receive sufficient attention so they don't feel left out. I had to set up another food bowl for my initial cat because it didn't seem like he was eating much when I took in the other cats. He is picky and I buy him his own snacks because he won't eat what I give the other cats. The others have Pounce but I have to buy my cat Paully Whisker Lickin's. They all go crazy over soft food which I give them once every three days. I also had to put down two separate plates of that because he wasn't getting in there to really eat any of it.

I was surprised they all get along fine with the kittens being feral and strange cats to the other two. Very rarely if ever do they fight.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Oh! I just noticed one cat per person. I've put in more. Will I be punished?
nah, I love to see them all, but some people get carried away and post them all, which kind of makes it moot in point, lol.

this isn't a contest,  just a place to share your favorite photo(s)

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nah, I love to see them all, but some people get carried away and post them all, which kind of makes it moot in point, lol.

this isn't a contest,  just a place to share your favorite photo(s)
Am I on trouble? :'(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
yes. and your punishment is to post another favorite photo.

nah, no one's in trouble!! 

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

yes. and your punishment is to post another favorite photo.

nah, no one's in trouble!! 
LOL I like punishment like that!!!!!!  With as many pictures as we all take of our babies. Each set includes one favorite and where else can we show them and brag about our babies!!!!