post your "evil" cat pictures here!

thecatsmeow

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bab-ush-niik

Here's Patches. She's 16, and lives with my parents. She's never been a terribly nice cat. She puts up with us annoying humans.

"This is not happening. As soon as I get over my complete embarrassment, I'm going to shred your hand."

I think it's the black rims around her eyes that give her a permanent evil stare.
LMAO

cousinlarry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When Bowser was a baby, he used to do this funny pouncing thing with his claws spread wide open.. He's avery "touchy-feely" cat - he touches everything. Likes petting me too.. hahaa.. he's a weirdo.

Here's a "mean" face too

nebula11

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chichismom

OMG!!!! Was that taken here on earth?!?!?
Now thats an evil picture!
lol....yeah I was just having fun w/ my photo editing......My sweet Emmet is actually the most mild manners, sensitive, most thougtful, caring cat I have ever met.......which makes the picture all the more funnier.....

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!
Great pics everyone!

Francine takes a "good" evil picture

Spyder

princeegrl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
scary Ramona she is not scary all the time though

I have posted it in its own thread already, but I just found this thread and thought that I would put it in there anyway.

bab-ush-niik

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow. The one of Ziggy and the one of Bowser standing up both remind me of Bucky in "Get Fuzzy". Now that's an evil cat!

evnshawn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CousinLarry

When Bowser was a baby, he used to do this funny pouncing thing with his claws spread wide open.. He's avery "touchy-feely" cat - he touches everything. Likes petting me too.. hahaa.. he's a weirdo.

I dunno ... that one looks more like, "What the—I thought I felt something missing after that last visit to the vet. Somebody's gonna pay."

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by evnshawn

I dunno ... that one looks more like, "What the—I thought I felt something missing after that last visit to the vet. Somebody's gonna pay."