Post your desktop!

meiam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaceyDF

oh that picture is precious!!!
thank you! that's my husband and my youngest baby Zaine! its absolutely my favorite

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rigel, are you ready?

I hope so, cause here you are in your VERY OWN melon helmet!!! Just as you wanted!!! I hope you like it!!! The only program I have available on my work computer is Paint, so bear with me!! haha!!!

Without further ado....

Rigel in a melon helmet!!!

I even set it as my desktop, so that it fits perfectly into this thread!!! haha!!!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meiam, now that I'm finished with Rigel's melon helmet, I can get started on a strawberry helmet for you. Where is a picture of you???

meiam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaceyDF

Meiam, now that I'm finished with Rigel's melon helmet, I can get started on a strawberry helmet for you. Where is a picture of you???
here you go

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awesome, I'll go try to fit you for your new strawberry helmet!!! haha!!! By the way, you are very pretty!

meiam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
that's a great picture...i've seen some of your others and you do great work

meiam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
oh thank you! i love it! that makes me want to get out my sewing stuff and make one for real!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WOW, what fun helmets!!

An some more super neat desktops, too -- Juicy's pic is so sweet, and Zaine and Daddy -- so lovely!
I can well imagine you'd want to have that pic where you can see it frequently!

eva-loves-cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Firstly thanks Gilly for letting us know that trick to do a copy of what we have on screen. I know I will be using that alot now so thanks

Anyway here is the desktop i've had on the last week but I do change it every now and again. I have her photo in the middle rather than the whole page as it just stretches it too much. Ad I choose the colour background...and if you look hard enough you'll see the catforum bar open at the bottem, my mail client and a music player playing a Cd

Looking at that reminds me i need to delete some of the crap of my desktop...lol! Sorry its so bad quailty but at least i did it thanks to gilly.

Eva x