Post your desktop!

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where on the net is the best place to get different desktop themes?? where do you go to get yours at?

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I told you I had Zoey on my desktop! My desktop is actually a webpage I created with a calendar on it so I don't need a calendar on my desk.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kathy, this is what you've gotta do. Close out of this screen and the only thing that should be on your screen would be your desktop. Push the Print Screen button (it is just right of F12), then go to Programs, then accessories, then Paint. Once you get into Paint, then open a new file and go to Edit (I think) & you'll see paste. Just click on paste and your desktop should be on that page. Then just go to save as and you should know the rest.

Hope that helps you Hon. I'm off to work, so I won't be much help until I get home this evening! good luck!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, thanks to Kim, my pic has been merged.

Thanks to Daniela for this picture. I've had it on my desktop since she emailed it to me (other than a slight flirting with that Trek pic....)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by TTMom
I told you I had Zoey on my desktop! My desktop is actually a webpage I created with a calendar on it so I don't need a calendar on my desk.

OH MY GOD LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOEY: "Mom! I'm famous!! purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreowww!!!"

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sicy--Zoey is one of our favorites here at my workplace. I've been asked to leave it up (I usually change every couple of weeks). So yes, she's famous!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so awesome. Thanks for making me smile today.. I really needed it.

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Shell
You can two different things.
You can either resize the image to 400 x 400. It should be small enough to attach. If you don't have any programs that resize your photos, you can go to www.irfanview.com and download that program (it's free too!).

Or you can sign up with a remote linking site. I use www.imagestation.com . You can download photos there and by using the IMG button above the message, you can attach them. To get the code you are needed to put in the IMG box, you need to right click on the pic, then go to properties and copy & paste the code.

Hope that helps you!
It can be tricky at first, but it's easy once you get the hang out it!
Shell, I´m not sure about the code I need from Imagestation. All I see in properties, is the url, and I already tried that, but there din´t apear any photo, just the url
How do I make a photo appear???

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I forgot to tell you that I managed to copy tha photo, but no matter what I tried, I only got thumbnail size, WHY???

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, once you copy the URL from the properties screen,you need to use the IMG button above the message. If you just paste the URL to the actual message, it won't show the picture.

As for the thumbnail size, I'm not sure about. When you save it on Imagestation, it is only thumbnail size then? It may only be small when it's in the album, but once you click on that picture it will be much bigger than what it shows you. Give that a try and see what happens, ok?

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, at first it came out just thumbnail, but then I edited the message and erased the "thumb" in the back of the url.
Then came, not quite the size I was hoping for, but not thumbnail, but it said "This image is temporarily not available" Is there something I can do about that?

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by valanhb
Sesselja it worked! What a beautiful baby.

Gothic Amethyst - you've almost got it. Go in and edit your post and remove the .orig.jpg at the very end of the web address where your picture is. It's a little thing that Image Station puts on there to make it a tad more difficult.
This was in a previous post. Does the URL, have .orig.jpg at the end of it? If so, just take that part out and it should work.

Looks like you got the hang of it before? Don't know why it'd be different than the other one?

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, now there´s a photo in my post!!! (In "Pictures!Pictures!"
I cut out the jpg, but that just led to a small box with an X inside. So I put the jpg again, and I may have deleted one ".", I´m not sure.
But how do I get a picture as big as the others can do?

lau77

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
how are you guys doing this i dont understand what you do please someone help me . you can e-mail me or something it looks really cool