Post Your Cats In Cute Outfits!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your cat is just adorable, she looks like a dust bunny, or soot sprite from the movie My neighbor Totoro.
View attachment 221796
Korinmewmew Korinmewmew - Kat0121 Kat0121 claims that she has two of those tiny black puffballs - Lilith and Sophie - and that they, "just look very much alike." Personally, I think she only has one cat, who's either very fast, or engages in quantum teleportation, since I don't believe we're ever seen them together.

;)

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my baby sebastian he was a feral that came in my life about 6 months ago i brought him into my home got him neutered and he is a complete housecat now and i love it. I took this hat and scarf off of a dog toy and thought hey lets embarass the cat lol what a SURPRISE He actually kept it on for a whole 5 mins i thought it was so cute and awesome. I love seeing cats in costumes all of you have such beautiful babiesView attachment 221776
I found WALDO!!!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Korinmewmew Korinmewmew - Kat0121 Kat0121 claims that she has two of those tiny black puffballs - Lilith and Sophie - and that they, "just look very much alike." Personally, I think she only has one cat, who's either very fast, or engages in quantum teleportation, since I don't believe we're ever seen them together.

;)
I wish I could take a picture of them together. They coexist but unfortunately are not friends. They will occasionally chase each other and wrestle a bit but that's about it. I guess I cannot complain though. They sass each other but do not fight.

Lily did come to Sophie's rescue once. Sophie was playing with a toy attached to the big cat tree by an elastic cord. The cord got wrapped around her paw and she could not get loose. I was a couple of feet away but was facing away from them. I heard Lily hissing and I thought they were about to spar. Lily was on the next platform with her back arched and was spitting mad. Sophie was trying to get her little foot loose. I think Lily was about to attack the cord. As soon as I got Sophie's foot free, she jumped down and hid behind the TV in the living room. Lily ran after her. Sophie was not hurt at all. Just scared a bit. To the best my knowledge, that is the one and only time Lily has been nice to Sophie. After they both calmed down, they were mad at me because I had to cut the toy off the tree to free Sophie's foot. :rolleyes2:

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wish I could take a picture of them together. They coexist but unfortunately are not friends. They will occasionally chase each other and wrestle a bit but that's about it. I guess I cannot complain though. They sass each other but do not fight.

Lily did come to Sophie's rescue once. Sophie was playing with a toy attached to the big cat tree by an elastic cord. The cord got wrapped around her paw and she could not get loose. I was a couple of feet away but was facing away from them. I heard Lily hissing and I thought they were about to spar. Lily was on the next platform with her back arched and was spitting mad. Sophie was trying to get her little foot loose. I think Lily was about to attack the cord. As soon as I got Sophie's foot free, she jumped down and hid behind the TV in the living room. Lily ran after her. Sophie was not hurt at all. Just scared a bit. To the best my knowledge, that is the one and only time Lily has been nice to Sophie. After they both calmed down, they were mad at me because I had to cut the toy off the tree to free Sophie's foot. :rolleyes2:
Oh no, it would be so lovely if they would get along.

I’m afraid Korin would not get along with another cat. She was the only kitty in her litter. When she was a wee little kitten we tried introducing her to my sister’s little kitten but Korin just kept hissing and was not happy.

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

;)
Maybe we should pay her a visit to find out. And maybe just maybe one of those puffballs would stick inside my conveniently large purse, on my way out. :dancingblackcat:

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She tolerated the sweater. The costume was on because she was being distracted with the outdoors. I had a hard time getting it on.
Oh lol thats to funny. What breed is she? She is so beautiful. I always wanted a big floofy cat but the cat that wandered in my yard chose me and my husband is allergic to long haired cats so i brought sebastian into my home got him neutered and he is no longer feral he is a complete housecat along with the craziness lol

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh lol thats to funny. What breed is she? She is so beautiful. I always wanted a big floofy cat but the cat that wandered in my yard chose me and my husband is allergic to long haired cats so i brought sebastian into my home got him neutered and he is no longer feral he is a complete housecat along with the craziness lol
Thanks, I think she is beautiful also. She is known as lynx point, or a Birman but don’t know for sure what her breed is. She was just 6 weeks when we got her. If we didn’t take her she would be in the streets right now.

If that’s your cat on your avatar, he is gorgeous.

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks, I think she is beautiful also. She is known as lynx point, or a Birman but don’t know for sure what her breed is. She was just 6 weeks when we got her. If we didn’t take her she would be in the streets right now.

If that’s your cat on your avatar, he is gorgeous.
Wow she is a beauty would love to have a cat like her. Bless you for taking her in you have such a big heart i wish more people would take these babies in. Where i live cats are everywhere they consider them free roamers now and it breaks my heart to see all of these helpless babies in the streets i wish i could have more than one but my husband is allergic to them luckily he does good with our cat i rescued him from outside he was for the most part feral but i fed him and loved on him and then finally got my husband to let him in the house just before winter and he is such an awesome cat once in a great while he will show some cattitude but he is great. Yeah he is the one that is my avatar his name is sebastian and he is 3 years old thats what the vet told me when i took him in for his shots and got him neutered. He is just your common domestic shorthaired tabby.
20180105_113610.jpg

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow she is a beauty would love to have a cat like her. Bless you for taking her in you have such a big heart i wish more people would take these babies in. Where i live cats are everywhere they consider them free roamers now and it breaks my heart to see all of these helpless babies in the streets i wish i could have more than one but my husband is allergic to them luckily he does good with our cat i rescued him from outside he was for the most part feral but i fed him and loved on him and then finally got my husband to let him in the house just before winter and he is such an awesome cat once in a great while he will show some cattitude but he is great. Yeah he is the one that is my avatar his name is sebastian and he is 3 years old thats what the vet told me when i took him in for his shots and got him neutered. He is just your common domestic shorthaired tabby. View attachment 222083
He’s so handsome. I know what you mean about allergies.

I have been battling what I thought was bronchitis since August of last year. I went to the doctor several times, they gave me cough medicine, a respirator, steroids, and antibiotics . Until finally just last week they tested for allergies. And the results were not good. I am allergic to cat and dog dander and the levels are very high. We are going to try to manage my allergies with medication, among other things. I cannot even think about getting rid of my Korin.