Post Your Cats In Cute Outfits!

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He’s so handsome. I know what you mean about allergies.

I have been battling what I thought was bronchitis since August of last year. I went to the doctor several times, they gave me cough medicine, a respirator, steroids, and antibiotics . Until finally just last week they tested for allergies. And the results were not good. I am allergic to cat and dog dander and the levels are very high. We are going to try to manage my allergies with medication, among other things. I cannot even think about getting rid of my Korin.
Korinmewmew Korinmewmew you may find essential oils to be helpful for you. Best wishes!

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Beaglelover1980 Beaglelover1980 - This cat is far from being, "just your common domestic shorthaired tabby." He's incredibly handsome with his mixed Tabby and Harlequin bi-colour pattern. Sebastian is a real beauty!
Thank you so much that is so sweet of you. I have never heard of harlequin before the vet told me he was just a common DSH but i had never seen a tabby color quite like his i could have gotten a dna test done on him but they wanted to much money for that i just went vy what the vet said he was. Is that your baby as your avatar? I love the baby blue eyes your cat is georgeous i would get lost in those eyes that cat if it were mine it could prob train me with just the eyes lol all i would have to do is look into the eyes and be like ok i will give you what you want lol

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He’s so handsome. I know what you mean about allergies.

I have been battling what I thought was bronchitis since August of last year. I went to the doctor several times, they gave me cough medicine, a respirator, steroids, and antibiotics . Until finally just last week they tested for allergies. And the results were not good. I am allergic to cat and dog dander and the levels are very high. We are going to try to manage my allergies with medication, among other things. I cannot even think about getting rid of my Korin.
Oh my i am so sorry ro hear that wow that would be horrible to be that allergic to such sweet babies i would be devistated to if i found that out. I wish you the best i hope you can find relief for your allergies i wouldnt be able to get rid of my babies either they are just like children they are a member of the family. I heard there are all natural ways to help with allergies to animals to i am not sure what they are but you might be able to do some research and see what you can do to help ease those symptoms