post some funny stories of your cats behavior

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
my JJ rip bless his little sole he was a nut but my fav silly story is about bed time

JJ was a mummys boy loved daddy but he was my kitty you get the drift well i used to go to bed first I like to read and JJ used to come and help mummy read
lol

well daddy would come to bed and every night he was greeted with a big pair of black eyes running sideways up the bed at him as if to say rack of dad this is our bed

lol he never hurt my hubby never touched him just did the big tuff tom cat thing it was sooooooooo cute I miss him
he was a real nut so many storys I will post some more later maby

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
my favorite behavior is watching Monet stalk Cassie. He'd crouch, crawl, butt wiggle and pounce. Most of the time, Cassie would jump a few feet in the air, which adds the humor!

I really enjoy it when I am on the computer, Cassie would jump on the chair behind me and nuzzle her head against mine, demanding attention. Too cute.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jimanuel12

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have relatives in the Lenoir, Connelly Springs, Hildebran, Hudson, and Roadhiss areas.

The funniest cat story I have involves my mom's cat. She is what I believe some people call a dilute color; cream, blue, with other little splotches of odd colors. She is a very unusual cat. One night, my cousin stopped by to visit my parents with one of his hunting buddies. My cousin's friend had never been to their house. Well, Kitty came running by the guy and it scared him half to death! He jumped up and said, "good gosh a'mighty....What was that? I guess he thought they kept a ground hog in their house.
I meant to tell another funny cat story - a couple of Christmas' ago - our baby Delilah was "helping" my wife wrap presents - all of a sudden she goes crazy - running through the house like a wild cat.  she had never done this before.  one more thing - she had pooped in the floor - another first at the time.  finally we were able to run her down.  some how she had gotten a big wad of plastic tape 2" wide stuck to her butt.  it scared her so bad that she had pooped in the floor and was hiding in the closet with the tape still stuck to her behind.  we were able to calm her down and get the tape off her and needless to say - she never gets around tape or wrapping paper anymore!!!!

spoung45

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well years back with my old cats. Oliver was Chasing Tora around the living room. I am in my room and i can hear the sound of claws going over the couch and stuff. SO Tora decides he has had enough and runs down the hall to my parents bedroom to hide under the bed. So I hear the sound of the cat stampede down the hall Followed by a loud thud. I am way on the other side of the house and go see what happened. Apparently some how Oliver missed the hallway and ran at full speed into the wall.

This is the same cat Did a running jump on to the kitchen table only to find the Sunday newspaper on it and he never got the traction down so he and the paper went flying off the table.

He also tried to jump on a shelving unit that had the paper on the top shelf so he got his front paws up on it trying to get a grip and hung for a few seconds sending paper everywhere finally he gave up and the rest of the paper fell on him.another shelving unit that my parents were cleaning the shelves, so they took them off and i guess he did not see they were not there, so jumped to where the top shelf would have been and fell right to the bottom.

He was a clumsy cat. not a good hunter except if he was hunting sliced lunch meat.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My Rainbow Bridge cat, Max, learned to play HIde and Seek. I would tell him I was going to hide from him. He would sit there and give me chance to run hide. Then he would stroll through the house, black tail in the air and look in every nook and cranny until he found me. He was a very smart cat. Here is his picture

View media item 151461

Last edited: