Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

checkers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
"'PC&K' is "Pregnant Cats and Kittens" forum, which I had to ask about,too.Love your ideas."  (from Purraise)
Thank you @Catnap  !  I was embarrassed after admitting to not knowing what it stood for - especially when I'd suggested that thread in the same post! 

I hope Mouse is taking it easy, and eating for...seven?  (Then again, maybe that was his sneaky plan.  I think he knows how to get around @MServant.)

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
All I want to know, is 'What's up with the grey shark, laying behind Mouse??"  Seems like a lot of strange happenings are going on over in Mouse's domain.  

Last edited:

checkers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
 All I want to know, is 'What's up with the grey shark, laying behind Mouse??"  Seems like a lot of strange happenings are going on over in Mouse's domain
@cat nap, if I hadn't read much earlier in this thread that the shark is actually Mouse's new 'man cave', I'd have said it was dinner.  Mouse's, not the shark's.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
 All I want to know, is 'What's up with the grey shark, laying behind Mouse??"  Seems like a lot of strange happenings are going on over in Mouse's domain
@cat nap, if I hadn't read much earlier in this thread that the shark is actually Mouse's new 'man cave', I'd have said it was dinner.  Mouse's, not the shark's.
Thank you, @Checkers...for clearing this up. I didn't even think of a possible cat 'man cave'. Or that Mouse could take on a shark...yes, yes, he could.

From my angle, it looked like Mouse entertaining MServant, by re-enacting an entire scene from the movie "Jaws", complete with swimming in water, shark closing-in, and using that 'cat-it ball-track-toy' as a 'life-preserver'. I even started to hear the Jaws theme music. So Glad to know that it's only a cat cave. 
(my imagination goes where it wants, at times.) 

checkers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
 From my angle, it looked like Mouse entertaining MServant, by re-enacting an entire scene from the movie "Jaws", complete with swimming in water, shark closing-in, and using that 'cat-it ball-track-toy' as a 'life-preserver'. I even started to hear the Jaws theme music. So Glad to know that it's only a cat cave. 
(my imagination goes where it wants, at times.) 
Oh wow, @cat nap, what an imagination.  Yes, I see it all now.  Very creative!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I'm afraid I've been going photo crazy again over the last few days, and think I managed to get some really 'good' pic's of Mouse.   I just posted my favourite one over in the Cats Yawning thread, but here are a couple of more sensible ones.

Looking all serene and sensibe, and showing off his lovely ears like a well behaved RB kitteh.  

I mean, to think I sleep with this cat on my bed.  

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations on the new foster kittens @Crazy4Strays  .  
   How fluffy and chubby they look - what a good mama you must have there.  You will have to keep us all updated on the furry progress of that little grey tabby, so we can see how the colouring develops.  

crazy4strays

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will definitely post pictures of the gray and white one as it gets bigger. It'll be fun to see the color pattern develop! :D

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Oh how precious! Looks like you have some pretty calicos and torties in there too. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of them all. Have you seen our calicos thread?

[thread="244523"]Lets See Them Calicos Share Your Pics Of Your Calico Torti Kitties​[/thread]  

Congratulations to you and Mama cat.