Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

evamilly

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have been enjoying looking at what seems to be a growing number of gray / blue cats here on TCS, whether they have a specific pedigree such as British or Russian Blue, or Korat, or have the all gray or mostly gray colouring known as Maltese.

I have enjoyed viewing threads for black cats, white cats, tuxedo cats and calicos, and patiently looked out  for one just for the blue / gray cats that are so special to me. I feel they deserve a photo thread all of their own so here it is.  :D  

I would love to see pictures of all the other blue / gray cats we TCS members devote our lives to so please share your photos here.  :please:

To start it off here is yet another picture of Mouse....  :heart4:

I've just seen this picture, Mouse defo likes to live on the edge lol!

raksha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ah, blue kitties and their hiding spots... I need to get a picture of Binx hiding in my closet. Why he thinks it's so special, I have no idea, but every time I go in to retrieve an article of clothing, or a blanket, he dashes in there and hides amongst my long dresses
 he thinks I can't see him, except there's always a little gray tail peeking out from between them... silly kitties 

christie97

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was pointed here to show pictures of my two gorgeous grey kittens Kurt and Earl Grey.. Hope you like[emoji]128522[/emoji]
This picture is little Earl Grey! He's the one out of four we are keeping. We decided to keep a blue one as both parents are ALL black so he's a bit unusual!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My Sophie likes to jump into the dryer when I'm taking the clothes out of it. She wants anything cave like. She loves the pantry and will go in there every chance she gets. Fortunately,  no vet visits so far other than her regular check ups/vaccinations.

raksha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LoL.   Yes, he's been a total idiot from birth and spent a LOT of time in his 1st year at the vet....   Thankfully I only have a washing machine (no drier) and he only seems to like inspecting the inside when the machine's empty, he doesn't hide out in there.   Here's another picture of him checking it out when he was much smaller and younger, I think he was about 5 months in this picture.  I had only had him for a few weeks but he'd already had a couple of unplanned vet trips.  :hmm:

Hahahaha!!! Aw, silly, fearless little Mouse!

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
I don't really have a grey/blue cat. Mine is a "silver" Persian which means her fur is white underneath and then comes out in grey/silver patches/streaks all over. When I cut a lot of mats off her because I had been a bad cat mama, neglecting to comb her EVERY day, her new fur came in white. Now that it is getting longer I can already see that the tips are turning silver/grey. Soon she will be back to her glorious self, right now she looks as if rats had been chewing on parts of her fur. No, I am not going to show that off, but here she is in her former glory, soon to be back.

But I did have a grey dsh who passed 4 years ago. He looked like a Russian Blue.  Always in my heart, Sascha, you were the best cat ever (until now that I have Panthera, the black boy). he was an indoor cat so when I let him out once he looked as if to say "so this is outside, it  sure is big"

here he is showing off his thick fur and yellow eyes, notice the break in his nose and his name tag "Sascha Blue"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@segelkatt  Silver is most welcome here!  It is afterall but a posh version of gray, and goes kind of blue when you don't polish it.
    Sascha looks so handsome and confident in your pictures, and like he's always looking for something to get up to.  A true blue kitty. 

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just got this handsome boy a few days ago. Can anyone tell me if he is a Russian Blue?
He definitely is handsome!! 
   Do you have any other pictures of him? Some close ups of his fur and definitely that handsome face would be good. Are his eyes green? It's hard to tell from the camera flash. @MServant  or @StefanZ  both know a lot about Russian Blues so either or both of them can help you make an ID on him. @MServant's Mouse is a gorgeous Russian Blue so you can look at his pictures on this thread and make a comparison that way also. Congratulations on your new family member! 

Last edited:

mbeyley

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have to take some more. That's actually not the best b pic of him. His face looks almost panther like. Fur is short and thick. I will try and take some tonight. And thankeep you!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the blue kitty thread @mbeyley  .  Your new cat is lovely, he looks like a veryfine armful of cat snuggles (if he will allow humans to do such things).   Looking forward to seeing some more photos of him - what is his name?

mbeyley

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have to take some more. That's actually not the best b pic of him. His face looks almost panther like.
He'd not big on snuggling, lol... but will allow us humans the honor or petting him [emoji]128522[/emoji] His name is Blue [emoji]128008[/emoji]

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I have to take some more. That's actually not the best b pic of him. His face looks almost panther like.
He'd not big on snuggling, lol... but will allow us humans the honor or petting him [emoji]128522[/emoji] His name is Blue [emoji]128008[/emoji]
Ha ha, 'allowing us humans the honor of petting him' sounds like typical blue cat to me.  

Blue cats seem to be very thorough in training their humans.  Blue is in fine company here - I can't think of another thread with as many divas, princes, princesses and cool cats who make sure no human could ever doubt their awesomeness.