Post pictures of your cats litter?

maewkaew

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meawkaew have you got any recent piccys of them now. Would love to see the colour of the red one now.
Those weren't my pictures,  i was replying to Goldycat.   but I agree,  I would love to see the color of that red one now too!   That is an intense red! 

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow. At least a Maine Coon is big enough to have that many kittens inside, though I imagine it was a tight squeeze.

Ruby looks absolutely swamped! And those kittens are still young. She must've gotten completely lost among her brood when they got bigger.

diegojames

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I  should send a pic of what use to be Diego's siblings. They were such a cute litter and Callie was probebly the best looking calico ever!

cccdlx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah, Ruby was a bit overwhelmed when they got a tad older.  She took lots of opportunities to escape.  They were eating solid food by the time they were four weeks old.  She developed an infection and I decided to spay her rather than ever breed her again.  When she recovered from the surgery she was right back to being momma.  The kids were close to 4 months when they went to thier new homes. Very well socialized by that time, and altered.  It got to be real crazy around my house for a long time.  I do miss having kittens around though.

These three are her all growed up babies.