Post Pics Of Your Cat's favorite napping spot

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I'm just glad there weren't a bunch of empty beer bottles, and a bag of Cheetos under his arm.  haha  He's like the proverbial bull in a China Shop.  Everything is shiny and everything is his. Including my resident cat, Pi.  Minchin's only been with us for a little over a month.  He's five months old and quite the superstar.
LoL, I hope Pi is OK with this new critter. 
    Minchin doesn't look too bothered with anything in the world, that is pretty fast settling in!  

leeleecat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is Chance. They both love this spot, though. Shadow especially likes to climb up and suckle on my ear. (Too cute)...Chance has never done that but he sure loves to snuggle!

losna

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sinbad has 2:

Curled around his post.

Anywhere with me, especially when I'm sick. I guess he likes the fever warmth? Haha, or to just comfort me:

Bonus points if he can lure me to the cat bed right next to his post and get both! You can't see his post in this, but it's immediately off camera to the left.

Tempest is a much more proactive  napper. Her napspots change regularly, not only because she likes to move around, but because she prefers to make her own place to sleep to fit her current mood. So the most fitting picture isn't her napping, but her in the process of making a bed. I will further note that my husband was sleeping at the time this was taken. I happened to be standing there with the camera to watch Tempest steal his blanket, drag it onto hers, fold it - actually neatly!!! - and then settle on top of both blankets. 

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The perch by the front window is nice...

Smashed up against dad's leg is good

The warm stone mantle behind the wood stove is not without charm

Dad's desk is okay - especially when he is trying to use it

But the best napping by far, the safest napping, the most comfortable napping,

is with mum...

Mum shares the blanket when its cold

And Mum knows just exactly how to snuggle...

Nobody loves me like my mum!

Napping with mum is the best!

Eric

Last edited: