Post pics of your babies that have passed so everyone can see their cute lil faces

snugglecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know this is a cat site but I hope it was okay to share my picture of Abby my dog. It has almost been 4 months but the deep heartbreaking pain is still there. I talked with Ellen the Animal communicator that some from this site have talked with and I feel even more guilt. I found out Abby was stuck for a while after I put her down. She said she could not leave because of my grief. She was worried about me. I thought I would get some comfort from this but all it did was make me feel worse and cry even more. I am so sorry for everyone's loss.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you all.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I know this is a cat site but I hope it was okay to share my picture of Abby my dog. It has almost been 4 months but the deep heartbreaking pain is still there. I talked with Ellen the Animal communicator that some from this site have talked with and I feel even more guilt. I found out Abby was stuck for a while after I put her down. She said she could not leave because of my grief. She was worried about me. I thought I would get some comfort from this but all it did was make me feel worse and cry even more. I am so sorry for everyone's loss.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you all.
Snugglecat, Abby has been part of your family just like your cats have been, and it sounds like her loss has been really hard on you.  I can see no reason for there being an issue with you posting a picture of Abby with your other fur family members, many here have mixed families with cats, dogs, ferrets, guinea pigs and hamsters among other creatures and care for them all equally. You are not alone, it's just that Abby is the only canine member of this thread so far  (and she sounds like she loved you just as much as you loved her).  It just makes her even more special!  

takhana

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
What a beautiful kitty, and 15 is a good age.  I hope you find some comfort for your heart, and please post more in the Rainbow Bridge forum if you would like to post more photographs or tell us more about you and your boy's story. I'm so sorry for your loss. M 

mamabirdy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
These are Claude and Scully who we lost to the Rainbow Bridge in 2012, Claude I found passed in his fave spot in the garden in the Sept and Scully we had to have put to sleep on the 21st Dec after having a stroke.
the 2 of them together in the garden.
. Scully
Scully's last photo about a week before she passed.
Claude in his fave spot
Claude's last photo.

david's steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
what gorgeous angels who have passed this life, who gave us so much love and happiness ~ I can't wait to see them all again!  (and we will) great thread <3

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
These are beautiful pictures of your Bella.  She is a precious angel and you hold her close as she lives on in your heart. 

kibmufxy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
All animals are  wonderful. I am sorry about your dog. I had dogs all my life and the love the  give is such  a blessing. Losing any of our pets is so painful. I know i will never stop missing my Sophie .  

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

LURCH -This photo was taken on my bed, on his second night with me.  Lurch was about 6 weeks when found in a ditch with bad roadburn and a hugely swollen cheek (left side).  He could barely see and could barely keep his balance and could not hear the first night, but responded to touch.  His vision came back, eventually the road burn cleared, and he learned to walk pretty well.  His name came from his stumbling gait and was also short for "Little Urchin."  I loved him with all my heart.  Just after he had recovered enough to run around the house and looked like he would have a great life, he came down with FIP, 2 weeks after another kitten who had been perfectly healthy had come down with it and had to be put down.  We will never know if he gave it to her or she gave it to him. hey slept beside each other on my bed, and now they are buried beside each other.  Lurch is still my Avatar photo.  He was one of those special ones that touch your heart in a way that breaks it when you lose them.  I had him only six weeks, and he was healthy only 2 of those weeks, the two in the middle of his stay.  I am not over him yet, and he will be the first one I scoop up when I get to the Rainbow Bridge. 

View media item 176474
This photo was taken after Lurch had recovered form being tossed in a ditch (look how perfect the left side of his face is now).  It was only about one week before he came down with FIP.  I will love you forever, Little Lurch!!  Even now, talking of you, seeing the pictures, I cry salty tears.

david's steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Can anyone explain to me how to properly quote & reply to someone else's post? There's just so many pictures I want to comment on...all of your kitties are so adorable. After my baby boy, Sme, passed away he came to me in a dream & told me he was fine & very happy where he is now, & that he'd always watch over me. I continued to wonder whether I just dreamt about him saying he's ok cuz subconsciously that's what I wanted to hear, or whether it was truly Sme's spirit giving me a proper goodbye. I wondered that for a while.......until he came to me again. This time he told me not to question the dreams authenticity, cuz he was going to use my dreams to visit me many more times in the future. He said, "I want u to know that this is real...just like the love we shared." He actually said that, can u believe it? I always knew he was so smart every time I looked into his big bright eyes. So I know for a fact that all your lil babies are still living a happy, conscious existence. We may not be able to see them anymore, but they can see us. And for those of u who are still skeptical, just remember what he said to me about "the love we shared." As long as the love u have for them is still strong, then technically they can never die. So in memory of my Sme, I'm making a stone for his grave that says,

"If love could have only saved you, you would have lived forever."

I pray that u can ALL heal, & then in good time, spread your love to another kitty in need.

[emoji]10084[/emoji]️RIP TO ALL OF OUR LIL ANGELS[emoji]10084[/emoji]️
Beautiful words Bebe28, I agree completely 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Lurch sure does look like a 
 furever kitty, and to give him a truly loving home and a fur buddy to cuddle with was the best life any kitty could hope for.  He may only have managed 6 weeks with you but those weeks will remain precious and keep him close to your heart for ever.  May your heart heal with time and loving memories become warm, happy reminders of beautiful times rather than pain.  Stay strong.

lanasaez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She's such a beauty!. We all know what everyone is going through. It's very hard to loose a furbaby. May Sophie rest in peace