Post a picture of your cat yawning ;)

plan

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Brrrr. Alien. That movie scared me half to death. You're right about the resemblance though! [emoji]128561[/emoji]
I wasn't born yet when that movie came out, but it's one of my favorite movies of all time, easily top 5. The HR Giger set designs are absolutely amazing, even by today's standards, the movie unfolds at a Kubrickian pace without any dialog for the first 15 minutes or so, I love the analog dials, tactile controls and monochrome screens on the Nostromo ship sets, and it remains one of the most terrifying movies and the best example of science fiction/horror in film.

To top it all off, it's really the film that propelled Ridley Scott to new heights, and he's also my favorite director: Alien, Bladerunner, Legend, and Gladiator are all awesome movies. Gotta admit, however, that I did not like The Martian.

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope this isn't a repeat picture. One if these days I'll catch a video of Robin stretching his way off the sofa. He hangs half way off the sofa, arms straight ahead, yawning--and stays that way quite awhile. Sometimes he hits the ground and looks at me like "why didn't you catch me, mom?"

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
That's an impressive fang Lucky is sporting!  What a cutie!  :rbheart:
Thank you - isn't he a cutie?? :D And that fang, that is the one that ended up in my thumb last November when trying to give him his mirt one evening!!!

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   He looks like a crying baby cat!   
   It's like his body's shrunk and his mouth taken  over.  Great photo.