Top Cat
Purraise
  OMG  look at his coat!  no wonder he's a show cat  
     Mouse is beautiful in any mood 

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to take her on a stroller ride later!
How long have you been taking Nala Ava Marie in the stroller?  Does she sit the entire time?  I would love to take Speedy in a stroller, I think I would have to train her over a period of time.  This is just adorable!

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I haven't actually gotten Nala Ava Marie outside yet in her stroller. I have wheeled her around the house to get her used to it & she does not lay down and relax yet but she doesn't seem particularly stressed or upset either. She loves car rides in her car carrier so I hope she'll eventually do ok in the stroller! [emoji]127872[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji][emoji]128151[/emoji]

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Got her outside, on the nature trail! She LOVED it! At first I thought she'd feel more secure in her car carrier inside the stroller but I saw she was trying so hard to look out of the top of her carrier that I decided to take her out of the carrier! She loved the fresh air, greater freedom of movement and visual stimulation! She could see, hear and smell the birds much better! She even relaxed and laid down a little bit. She liked being upright though so she could see what was going on around her. My daughter was too embarrassed to come with me! I got a couple strange looks but I don't really care. My daughter said "you know you're officially a crazy cat lady when you're walking a cat in a stroller!" [emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128151[/emoji]
I'm fine w that! Nala Ava Marie is my baby girl. She's 7 1/2 months old. I'm in love. I did have to bribe her with treats to get back into her car seat on the way home. We have to drive 7-10 miles to get to the trail. So worth it though. [emoji]128151[/emoji] I like the fact that she & I too, got fresh air, she was safe from fleas and other insects. We encountered a family walking a large, excited, reddish brown pit bull, the dog sniffed the stroller, Nala Ava Marie looked a little alarmed but didn't even panic or hiss. They did kind of look at me a little funny but they were walking their pet, I was walking my pet! [emoji]127872[/emoji][emoji]128151[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji] Looking forward to taking my baby girl out again today! I also have a harness and leash for her, I put it next to her when she's taking a nap, and when I give her a treat so hopefully she'll associate it with positive feelings when I actually try to place it on her. I hope she'll enjoy that also bc I want her to get exercise.

SeventhHeaven

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got her outside, on the nature trail! She LOVED it! At first I thought she'd feel more secure in her car carrier inside the stroller but I saw she was trying so hard to look out of the top of her carrier that I decided to take her out of the carrier! She loved the fresh air, greater freedom of movement and visual stimulation! She could see, hear and smell the birds much better! She even relaxed and laid down a little bit. She liked being upright though so she could see what was going on around her. My daughter was too embarrassed to come with me! I got a couple strange looks but I don't really care. My daughter said "you know you're officially a crazy cat lady when you're walking a cat in a stroller!" [emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128151[/emoji]
I'm fine w that! Nala Ava Marie is my baby girl. She's 7 1/2 months old. I'm in love. I did have to bribe her with treats to get back into her car seat on the way home. We have to drive 7-10 miles to get to the trail. So worth it though. [emoji]128151[/emoji] I like the fact that she & I too, got fresh air, she was safe from fleas and other insects. We encountered a family walking a large, excited, reddish brown pit bull, the dog sniffed the stroller, Nala Ava Marie looked a little alarmed but didn't even panic or hiss. They did kind of look at me a little funny but they were walking their pet, I was walking my pet! [emoji]127872[/emoji][emoji]128151[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji] Looking forward to taking my baby girl out again today! I also have a harness and leash for her, I put it next to her when she's taking a nap, and when I give her a treat so hopefully she'll associate it with positive feelings when I actually try to place it on her. I hope she'll enjoy that also bc I want her to get exercise.
Wonderful!   BRAVO!  Another Proud BRAVE Cat Owner they will bring out the BEST in YOU!  

Nala Ava Marie is a true  Queen.   Love to see more pictures 

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Adoringangel72  , I think this post shows what an awesome cat owner you are!  You are thinking of your cat's overall sense of well-being by putting yourself in her place and giving her exercise and stimulating her senses.  I take my Speedy for walks in the good weather on her harness and I think it is so good for her to see the sights and and sniff around.  

It appears from the photo that Nala Ava Marie is very happy to be in the stroller.  I wish you many happy times with this wonderful kitty!  

suzannef

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Great pictures of Wheezy and Sammy! And I love seeing Nala Ava Marie in her stroller!

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
[emoji]128151[/emoji][emoji]127872[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji] I missed the cute yawn, but her little pink tongue is showing! Oh, I do have a harness and leash for her also! Haven't tried the leash yet but I've been getting her used to the harness. So far, so good. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

inanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So cute
[emoji]128151[/emoji][emoji]127872[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji] I missed the cute yawn, but her little pink tongue is showing! Oh, I do have a harness and leash for her also! Haven't tried the leash yet but I've been getting her used to the harness. So far, so good. [emoji]128522[/emoji]
So cute! Whatta princess!