Post a picture of your cat yawning ;)

helsic

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ahaha they all look adorable!!! great pictures! thanks for sharing!

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I love this one! My sis got a shirt with a big pic of my cat.She somehow took a picture and took it someplace to put on my shirt.That would be a cool pic to do that.Photographers can also remove some of the back ground.

Laura

lvmygrdn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just looked in his mouth and his and his adult teeth are coming in. On one side he has two fangs. I can't tell you how much I am enjoying having kittens in the house. We recently adopted two from a local rescue. Our 3 yr old cat and 16 yr old dog are not amused. :)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I just looked in his mouth and his and his adult teeth are coming in. On one side he has two fangs. I can't tell you how much I am enjoying having kittens in the house. We recently adopted two from a local rescue. Our 3 yr old cat and 16 yr old dog are not amused.
   On the cat fang photo front, and of course the recent adoption. 
   I hope your 3 year old cat and older dog come to tollerate if not like the kitten antics with time.   

I don't think anyone else has posted pictures of double fanged yawns here yet so we are in quite an exculsive club. 
        Mouse had his on display back in the 2nd photo of this thread but that was taken some time ago as he will be 4 next February.   ​

lvmygrdn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mouse is gorgeous! I was looking at his photo earlier. I'm sorry I didn't put two and two together.

lvmygrdn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
   On the cat fang photo front, and of course the recent adoption. 
   I hope your 3 year old cat and older dog come to tollerate if not like the kitten antics with time.   

I don't think anyone else has posted pictures of double fanged yawns here yet so we are in quite an exculsive club. 
        Mouse had his on display back in the 2nd photo of this thread but that was taken some time ago as he will be 4 next February.   ​