Possum had her babies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well when I fed her some wetfood this morning, she let me handle them breifly.

The tabby/white is a male, and one of the black/white is a male, the other is a female.

We've decided on Moose for the tabby, Panda for the blk/wht girl, and Penguin for the blk/wht boy.

They all look happy and healthy to me. They squealed like little piggies when I picked them up.

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awesome names ! I like the theme for them and the mama. Are all the other animals names in the shelter like that?

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~The names are wonderful. They got SPUNK! Ive worked in dog rescue for 7 years and I work with several shelters and rescues. It makes me sad to go into a few of these places where they let the computer randomly pick names for their shelter dogs. I like each animal to have their own name that fits them, their personality etc. I find it helps them get homes quicker too when they have a unique name. I took in 3 dogs a few months back that were going to a kill shelter that puts the breed down IMMEDIATLY and the shelter had no clue of the dogs real names so they named them Fred, Molly and Sue. They were Pit Bulls haha so as you can imagine their names did not FIT!

I watched the dogs about a week and came up with names to suit their personalities. Morpheus for the male...because the moves this dog could do he looked like he came right out of the Matrix. Zamora for the brindle girl..just suited her sweet nature. Liberty for the red and white female with the blue mask. Hence RED WHITE AND BLUE haha.

She and the babies look adorable. They are very lucky to have such great people caring for them. good luck and cant wait to see updated pictures in the upcoming weeks~