Possibly Bengal in genes?

telynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They didn't have the queen, or any kittens. She escaped. They had pictures of all their queens on their website (as do most I have seen) and they mentioned by her picture what happened and how they miss her.

Just my opinion, but it seems like some breeds would be more likely to have some purebreds running around, like bengals. As opposed to some other more dependant breeds like sphynx's or persians. Not saying there are a ton of them running around, just not as unlikely as you might think.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

soka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When I get my camera back, I'll snap a few more photos of her. She's definatly grown since that picture.

Well, whatever she is, she's my little baby. I don't know what I'd do without her. However much Miki trys to play it off like she doesn't care that much, I've seen her being such a big sister. Its so cute, but when I try to take a picture, Miki puts on her "I don't care" attitude. I wouldn't give either of them up for the world. *huggles kitties*

merrytreecats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful baby. From what I know and from the photograph, she is probably a domestic shorthair, unlikely that there is any Bengal in her. It can't be confirmed either way, but the chances are slim. Some domestic shorthairs can have a "wild" look without any wild cat blood in them at all. As for the tail, she will probably grow into it, but even if she doesn';t, I think a long tail is a beautiful thing. Her markings are torbie {patched tabby.}