Possible traits of a siamese?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yes, he seems to be a point, flame point.  (ie red point - and thus also a tabby, as all reds are tabbies).

With his gracile shape, a modern siamese ancestry should be really near, not these 50 generations backwards as with most domestic points.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shudson1225

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh thats so neat! Oddly enough he as a very tiny kitten was sitting outside of my apartment door as a stray and I decided to keep him, he is always adored at the vet clinic whenever we visit!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yes, his siamese ancestry must be near. There arent many cats with such a slender build.  He may even be a real siamese, but being of non standard type, the "breeder" got rid of him. Or sold cheaply to someone less responsible, whom let a kitten come out.

Re his singing and using much different louds.  Its said to be a siamese trait, BUT I wonder if he is neutered as yet?   The not neutered are often friendly but renown for their exercises as voice machines... Both loudly - a deer could be proud - and much.   Nothing especial with it.  A friendly tom does court mostly with his voice, making lotsa of sounds you would never suspect a cat has them inside...   :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shudson1225

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He's been neutered since I first got him, he's always just been such an unusual personality! He calls out in strange sounds constantly as soon as your in a different room he calls out until you speak back to him lol! Not that I'm not already proud of him but fun to know!!