Possible pregnant cat

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
That makes sense! Thankyou! The only thing I'm concerned about is her nipples done appear as visible as I though they would, and they don't seem to be as pink, and they look very white on the tips, although no milk coming through
Milk comes almost always, if not before, so shortly after the delivery.  But if you want to be double guarded, you can get home some kmr or goats milk, and also a little syringe or a dropper.  So you wont be defenceless IF.

"The guarded is protected by God" as the proverb says, no?   :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

klchi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Already have some kmr & some syringes.
Was just worried cause of her nipples not really being 'evident'!

kittylover100

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry I am later I have been at school for a while but I actually have a pregnant kitty too and your cat is adorable I love her! I love my cat too but yours it cute just saying but everything that is happening is normal and I hope that everything goes great because I think this is one of my favorite not only people in a thread but one of my favorite threads![emoji]128515[/emoji] I would also like to add do you have Hartz because if so please do get rid of it and the best is PetAg so please try to get that if so GREAT JOB!![emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

klchi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
After querying yesterday is she had dropped, I can now feel 1 bulge either side (inside of her hips) almost as if you were to hold on to the top of her thigh. So were her abdomen meets top of her leg..... I hope this makes some sort of sense!!) then about 1-2 finger widths down from her vaginal opening is a bulge aswell, would this be kittens dropping or a sign of something else?

klchi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Sorry for terrible photo (was hoping it would make more sense!) but just underneath her belly where the arrows shows.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It sounds like the kittens may be dropping. Time will tell.