Positive Thoughts

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Could you please send some positive thoughts in the direction of these kitties. They need good forever homes. They are Rain Drop, Beckham, Nickie, Chrissy, Phil Collins, Harley, Hope and Bella.
Raindrop2.jpg
Beckham.jpg
Nickie.jpg
Chrissy3.jpg
Phill Collins 3.jpg
Harley3.jpg
Hope.jpg
Bella.jpg
Thanks. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Spookymoo. Adoptions have been going slow. They need some good mojo.

keeneland

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Phil Collins would be gone in heart beat if I didn't already have cats and was in your area!

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Rubysmama and Keeneland for the good kitty vibes.

Kitty Mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh what sweet kitties! I'm sending prayers that they all find their forever homes. :vibes:

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Kitty Mommy, I'm praying too.

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Poor babies...I’m praying too that they find forever homes.

I assume you’ve tried all the usual stuff like posting those cute pictures in local vet offices, places that sell pet food, etc? We were able to place 12 out of the 15 we recently rescued doing that with some cute captions under each picture.
Are they all s/n ? That helps too.
Oh, 15-12=3 ,yes they are in our basement as resident cats.

Hoping the best for your efforts....sweet looking kids.

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor babies...I’m praying too that they find forever homes.

I assume you’ve tried all the usual stuff like posting those cute pictures in local vet offices, places that sell pet food, etc? We were able to place 12 out of the 15 we recently rescued doing that with some cute captions under each picture.
Are they all s/n ? That helps too.
Oh, 15-12=3 ,yes they are in our basement as resident cats.

Hoping the best for your efforts....sweet looking kids.
They are all fixed. The top one Rain Drop is at a shelter. She is on the VIP list which means she's half price. She has been there a long time. She is a very sweet cat. The others have a foster mom with a rescue group that has adoptions on weekends, except for the last two Bella and Hope. Those two are being evaluated to see if they are tame enough to go to a shelter. If not they will have to be released back in a colony. I just do the trapping and feeding. And the worrying and the praying.

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful babies. I hope and pray they find wonderful homes, very soon! :angelcat:

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the prayers trudy1 and duckpond!

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any good news on these babies?
There is someone interested in Beckham, he is gorgeous blue-eyes blond kitty, so I suspect it won't take long for him to be adopted.

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Great news. I know what you’re going through. We just finished with 11 , momma and her 4, her daughter and her 5. They were found under an old farmhouse. All adopted but three and yes, they came to live with us, kind of forever...But took a long time...not for them but for me. Part of me wanted to keep them all but I knew better. At least that’s what I told myself.

It will come....keep the faith. People like you in the front lines are always the most battle weary. Thanks

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, Beckham will be going to his new home on Friday. Not so good news for Hope though. She needs some more socialization before she will be adoptable. My apartment is only 350 sq ft and I have four cats. I tried to put her in my bedroom and the other cats in the living room, so I could work with her for a little while. But she meowed all night, so I can't do it. :(

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, her picture with the tail up and those spread out paws just kind of says “I dare you!”

Wow, five cats in 350 sq ft. That is like a box of cats. So what is your plan for hope?

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, her picture with the tail up and those spread out paws just kind of says “I dare you!”

Wow, five cats in 350 sq ft. That is like a box of cats. So what is your plan for hope?
People are very mean to cats where I live, so I asked my rescue friend to release her by her house. She has colonies she feeds. So we are hoping she will stay there.

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good news for Bella, we found a foster mom for her, yay!

Here's a new picture of Rain, she's been at a shelter for quite a while, keep sending those good vibes, thanks. :)

Raindrop4.jpg