Positive post.....I hope you'll post

Status
Not open for further replies.

iheartstrays

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today was a day full of things to be thankful for:

I have a 7 year old cousin who was in a very-nearly tragic ATV accident 4 weeks ago. Despite the odds, he has pulled through and all of the family got together today for a swim party. He ran and played just like nothing had ever happened.

I'm very thankful that I have such wonderful family that pulls together and sticks with each other, no matter what happens.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Although I am paying for it dearly now (as in my pain level has skyrocketed) I am so positively thankful for a wonderful afternoon, swimming with my daughter while my hubby enjoyed watching me and my DD have a ball

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
After months of waiting my wedding dress is almost here, I've been tracking it as it makes it way here. It's now in customs in L.A. waiting to get out of quarantine...not sure why a wedding dress is quarantined, but I don't care. It's almost here!!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am thankful right at this moment, because after moving out of my old place, and dealing with the extreme heat while trying to get stuff out for a week and a half, I am now, finally out. Three days late, but they were understanding. The manager did the same thing ... after a day of friends helping her with the big stuff, she looked around and said, 'oh this isn't that much stuff, I can handle it myself' and days later was still mucking through it. So I am now finally out. The keys are in their drop box. I cna now focus on getting my new place settled and out of boxes. I think the kitchen will be first. Ugh. But no more going back and forth to the old place!!!!

Now to collapse.

Amanda

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am thankful for a followup surgeon appt tomorrow.... doubtful that we'll be able to schedule the other one, but who knows. I'm thankful my hubby is here to take me to it

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful that I woke up to see my husband off. Normally I sleep through his leaving

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful this long painfilled day has drawn to an end.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful doc finally changed my meds..... Only took a year worth of suffering

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
I'm thankful that my big buddy did well in his surgery yesterday and is recovering quickly. Love you Mr. Cotton.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful that my mom gets to start a new life

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful to be feeling a bit better than the last few days

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am happy to be able to celebrate Manytoes' 5th Birthday today
Happy Birthday to my kitty who came out to Edmonton with me from Ontario 3 years ago

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^ Happy Birthday Manytoes.

I'm thankful for a fridge with food in it, cupboards with canned goods, and a roof over my head. Healthy children, and a loving husband.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
<3 this thread!
I thankful that I found the problem as to why my license hasnt been sent back to me yet! Hurray!! I dont have to mooch rides soon!
-Im happy that at this current moment all pets are napping
-Im estatic that trust has been reestablished in my relationship with BF and we are still clean and sober (over a yr and a half for both of us)
-Im thankful that I have a job as unsteady as it may be I still have one which is more fortunate than many in this area!

And Im happy this site is still up and running because everyone on here is a great person and an amazing sanity saver! Thank you everyone for still being here!

Status
Not open for further replies.