Portraits Of Kittens Of Terror And Destruction

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last September I adopted a kitten I dubbed Conan the Destroyer because he wasted no time in raising hell and destroying things.

He’s since become a glorious bit of kitty eye-candy, who likes to engage in ever more hair-raising feats of athletic daring.

He also loves to mix it up with the other cats, some of whom are much better sports about it than others.

I thought about posting this on behavior section but that implies change. This is about acceptance and maybe comparing notes.

Thanks to @golondrina for suggesting this!

So here’s Conan the Destroyer aka Bubba (“plays some [butt]-kickin’ football”) and Shifferbrains.

Show us your lovable destroyers past and present!
CE6A9E93-C2A9-469D-A4D9-AF67A1E8D083.jpeg

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My Reese's nickname is 'Reese The Beast.' She single handedly destroyed my kitchen blinds as a kitten and I've probably spent a good $100 trying to get her to wear collars. She chews the buckles off.

Here is one of my favorite pictures of her as a kitten...such a smug little face tangling up the already ruined blind cords.

And here are the blinds in question...

38858173_1141349602683326_7372082304388169728_n.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kittens of terror and I go a long way back. My first kitty was acquired back in 1977 when I was a teenager, and my brother named him Panintheass. And he was.

He was a dead ringer for one who followed nearly 40 years later, The Devil, who, as her name suggested, was. (Pictured below.) In the second picture, she'd marooned herself in the tree in the rain, and I was looking for her, then I looked up and she cried.