Poor naked Chestnut

orangeishcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, what a pretty fluffball! Don't worry, he'll be one cool kitty during the summer months. He still looks very handsome!

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now he gets to experience being a Sphynx, then a Domestic Shorthair, before returning to his Longhair self.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I still think he's gorgeous!

One of mom's cats, Oliver, gets mats and has to be regularly shaved as well. He always looks so embarrassed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe it, but Chesnut is LOVING his shaved shelf! He is soooo much more affectionate and energetic!

motoko9

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

I can't believe it, but Chesnut is LOVING his shaved shelf! He is soooo much more affectionate and energetic!
I was thinking he must be more comfortable minus the mats. (Also, if it's as hot in your area as it is in mine this week, he must be a lot cooler without the long hair!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by motoko9

I was thinking he must be more comfortable minus the mats. (Also, if it's as hot in your area as it is in mine this week, he must be a lot cooler without the long hair!)
I'm thinking those matts where bugging him too, poor thing! I'd agree with the heat thing, but I am blessed to live in an apartment with central air... and yes I'm just crazy enough to keep it at 75 when I'm not home for the comfort of the kitties!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

When Abby had her cyst removal surgery earlier this year she had 2 shaves areas: one on her head and the other her back. I noticed that she loved to be stroked on those hairless areas. I imagine it feels much different than getting pets over a fur coat.

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Poor kitty, he looks embarrassed but still he looks so comfy and cute with his new look..

minka

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's not skinny, he's nice and lean.

And I think he looks kinda cute all shaved. His legs are all fuzzy :3